Miami dolphins, Free Agents prefer destination | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami dolphins, Free Agents prefer destination

Not FO, but Flo will put him in his place.
Players saw the Cincy game, they are not gonna to mess with Flo.

How about considering the other options available in FA and the draft. The team doesn't spend millions of dollars to find out if he's going to be a problem?

I won't read any articles from omar

I totally agree but the ironic thing about this particular podcast is that Omar is being slightly (ever so) the voice of reason with Hyde as he blabbers on about trading for Watson.

7f4d97f8ce34c814ba0e3169942f3a4b.jpg

Chris Godwin for whatever the **** he wants if he makes it out to the open market. Don't care what they pay him. Just get him.

Otherwise,

Curtis Samuel, Marcus Williams, Joe Thuney.

Cut/trade Flowers, Wilson, Hurns, McCain.

Chris Godwin for whatever the **** he wants if he makes it out to the open market. Don't care what they pay him. Just get him.

Otherwise,

I don’t understand the need to cut people and create new holes. Flowers and hurns actually cost you money to cut beyond what they are making I think and the other two bring in about 8M. Can’t sign a bunch of guys on 8M. I could see the McCain cut if you think you have a guy lined up for u see 5M.

I’m not saying to keep everyone, just need to think through those that make sense.

KC remains a FA favorite. Their cap limits their ability to bring people in right now.

But this echo chamber narrative of being a preferred spot, ignores Miami having the cap for those seeking higher pay.

Otherwise,

Love Godwin but unfortunately Tampa would be stupid not to franchise tag him considering the small window with Brady.

Back
Top Bottom