Miami dolphins, Free Agents prefer destination | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami dolphins, Free Agents prefer destination

yeah, and I see him in the mold of Parker. If he is, I would rather add a receiver of a different nature.

> Explosive, separator

The drool some have over him i honestly don't get. I look at him and i see D.Parker. Sure he maybe a little better overrall but nothing that screams night and day. BTW, is that what we need to take us to the next level? A reciever that maybe slightly better than Parker? Also, with a contract that would be at least $3-$6M dollars more than what we're paying Parker? Is that the type of receiver that going to make Tua excel?

The answer seems obvious! No! On a couple of fronts.

I'm with you and with this trash coming out about guys talking about Tua. IMO, it just emphasizes the need for this team to go out and draft young talent that will grow with and respect their QB.

You are wrong.

Talking trash before a game is normally associated with a sense of fear and lack of self-confidence. I hope that you are old enough to understand this; but, judging by your lack of basic spelling skills, I suspect that you may want to slow your roll until playtime is over and you can refer the discussion to your teacher/aunt/sitter.

Talking trash before a game is low-class and gives the other team added incentive and drive to beat you.

As JuJu found out the hard way..... Exhibit A:

Well I played football..nothing wrong w talk trash as long as u can back it up.. what if motivated players find w me.bottom line either u can play or u cant. That all count in nfl. Anything else u being personal.. as fan.

Dolphins need wr who can stay healthy 16 game and plus. We got part time wr on dolphins rosters. Williams, parker,wilson and Grant's never stay healthy full season...

The drool some have over him i honestly don't get. I look at him and i see D.Parker. Sure he maybe a little better overrall but nothing that screams night and day. BTW, is that what we need to take us to the next level? A reciever that maybe slightly better than Parker? Also, with a contract that would be at least $3-$6M dollars more than what we're paying Parker? Is that the type of receiver that going to make Tua excel?

The answer seems obvious! No! On a couple of fronts.

I'm with you and with this trash coming out about guys talking about Tua. IMO, it just emphasizes the need for this team to go out and draft young talent that will grow with and respect their QB.
Allen Robinson is actually underrated. Dude is putting up 1000 yard seasons with Blake Bortles and Mitch Trusbisky as his QB. He's been in the league 7 years but missed basically the entire year with injury his last season in Jacksonville. In the 6 years he's played he's averaging 76 balls 1000 yards and 7 TDs with BLAKE BORTLES and MITCH TRUSBISKY as his QB. Imagine what his numbers would look like with even a good QB. Allen Robinson can flat out play.

Allen Robinson is actually underrated. Dude is putting up 1000 yard seasons with Blake Bortles and Mitch Trusbisky as his QB. He's been in the league 7 years but missed basically the entire year with injury his last season in Jacksonville. In the 6 years he's played he's averaging 76 balls 1000 yards and 7 TDs with BLAKE BORTLES and MITCH TRUSBISKY as his QB. Imagine what his numbers would look like with even a good QB. Allen Robinson can flat out play.
This is very true. On a site note, what happened to Bortles? He threw 35 TDs early in his career (albeit a lot of INTs). So promising and now backing up the back-ups.

He doesn't get open either. I don't want any more of those guys. We have enough.

The "problem" is, he's not the compliment you necessarily want for Parker, assuming Parker is healthy...Robinson is like a better version of Parker. They need downfield explosiveness if they're going to invest in UFA WR. Robinson will not be cheap.

Dolphins need wr who can stay healthy 16 game and plus. We got part time wr on dolphins rosters. Williams, parker,wilson and Grant's never stay healthy full season...

this should be the no 1 consideration

Please no Juju. Way too caught up in his celebrity and Miami would not be a good fit imo. I would rather have Marvin Williams
tenor.gif

Miami has a respected defense, and any offensive player coming here knows that at least we are working on getting better. Records wise, we were the best team to miss the playoffs. It actually surprised me
we were able to win 10 games with some of the injuries we had.

Stay away from wide out too much money. Grab 1-2 wideouts in the draft. I’d much rather see our money go to another position. May not be a position of need but I wouldn’t mind Justin simmons think he’s a clear upgrade at safety. Joe Thuney also big possibility. Honestly I don’t think we sign anyone major though. We went big this season and everyone looks good but I don’t see that as an every year thing.

Stay away from wide out too much money. Grab 1-2 wideouts in the draft. I’d much rather see our money go to another position. May not be a position of need but I wouldn’t mind Justin simmons think he’s a clear upgrade at safety. Joe Thuney also big possibility. Honestly I don’t think we sign anyone major though. We went big this season and everyone looks good but I don’t see that as an every year thing.
I think your thoughts are similar to what Miami's approach will be but I also think that with so many teams cap squeezed, this might be the year to add a couple of more high-end players. The money has to make sense (including contract structuring a la Byron Jones) but I think they'll be aggressive if it's a good enough player at the right age and price. If Godwin shakes free from Tampa, that would be a prime target. I still think Ju-Ju is a target given the age and versatility. The antics can be curtailed, I wouldn't be too worried about that.

He doesn't get open either. I don't want any more of those guys. We have enough.
He doesn’t get open? The where’s those numbers coming from? Bc he surely isn’t being thrown open by Bortles and Trusbisky. I wasn’t advocating for him to come Miami just responding to who I did that’s he’s a helluva player and he’s had Bortles and Trusbisky throwing him the ball.

The "problem" is, he's not the compliment you necessarily want for Parker, assuming Parker is healthy...Robinson is like a better version of Parker. They need downfield explosiveness if they're going to invest in UFA WR. Robinson will not be cheap.
I wasn’t advocating for him to Miami was just responding to the poster I did that’s actually an underrated player and he’s producing 1000 yard seasons with Bortles and Trusbisky at QB which is impressive on its own.

Back
Top Bottom