Miami dolphins, Free Agents prefer destination | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami dolphins, Free Agents prefer destination

He doesn’t get open? The where’s those numbers coming from? Bc he surely isn’t being thrown open by Bortles and Trusbisky. I wasn’t advocating for him to come Miami just responding to who I did that’s he’s a helluva player and he’s had Bortles and Trusbisky throwing him the ball.
1610748461815.png

This is the bottom of the entire league.

Man I don’t care about that. Does he produce bottom line... Yes or no?
Do you think amassing the worst receiving threats in the league at getting open on the same team is the best way to build a healthy and consistent offense?

Do you think amassing the worst receiving threats in the league at getting open on the same team is the best way to build a healthy and consistent offense?
The worst receiving threats in the league? Man y’all act like DVP and Allen Robinson are just practice squad scrubs. I understand DVP missed time with Tua at QB. I also understand at points he was throwing to Hollins Grant Bowden and Perry. Ok I’m with you their. I’m with you 100%. Thats one of the worst if not the worst set of WRs in the league. No argument. I’m saying this.. If Allen Robinson is one of the worst threats in the league as you put it... How in the hell is he averaging 76-1000-7 a year? That’s with Bortles and Trusbisky. Once again BORTLES and TRUSBISKY. If he had Josh Allen Pat Mahomes Ben Roethlisberger Jared Goff Aaron Rodgers Drew Brees man he’d be a top 5 WR stat wise in the league.

I understand now. You want the 3 best separators in the league for Tua so he can have his windows as wide as possible. I’m sure it would improve Tua no doubt but y’all act like 6’3/6’4 WRs are trash bc their separation numbers ain’t the best in the league. Theirs more than one to skin a cat bro. Bigger WRs may not separate but they also body up CBs and Safety’s and box them out like a rebounder in basketball. Just bc you don’t separate doesn’t mean you can’t play.
DeAndre Hopkins the past 4 years...
3.1 2.7 2.5 2.1. Some myself included consider him the best WR in the game. If you can play you can play. Separation or no separation.

The worst receiving threats in the league? Man y’all act like DVP and Allen Robinson are just practice squad scrubs. I understand DVP missed time with Tua at QB. I also understand at points he was throwing to Hollins Grant Bowden and Perry. Ok I’m with you their. I’m with you 100%. Thats one of the worst if not the worst set of WRs in the league. No argument. I’m saying this.. If Allen Robinson is one of the worst threats in the league as you put it... How in the hell is he averaging 76-1000-7 a year? That’s with Bortles and Trusbisky. Once again BORTLES and TRUSBISKY. If he had Josh Allen Pat Mahomes Ben Roethlisberger Jared Goff Aaron Rodgers Drew Brees man he’d be a top 5 WR stat wise in the league.

I understand now. You want the 3 best separators in the league for Tua so he can have his windows as wide as possible. I’m sure it would improve Tua no doubt but y’all act like 6’3/6’4 WRs are trash bc their separation numbers ain’t the best in the league. Theirs more than one to skin a cat bro. Bigger WRs may not separate but they also body up CBs and Safety’s and box them out like a rebounder in basketball. Just bc you don’t separate doesn’t mean you can’t play.
DeAndre Hopkins the past 4 years...
3.1 2.7 2.5 2.1. Some myself included consider him the best WR in the game. If you can play you can play. Separation or no separation.
But those guys need to be outliers. You can't have the entire roster full of them. Gisecki, Parker, Williams, and Robinson would be 4 of the bottom in the league at getting open all on the same team. Sure they'll make tough catches, but that's not how I'd want the offense to operate on a down-by-down basis. It would be too hard for any QB so my opinion has nothing to do with Tua.

You want to replace Parker with Robinson? Sure, but I would absolutely not want the offense to be starting both of them.

But those guys need to be outliers. You can't have the entire roster full of them. Gisecki, Parker, Williams, and Robinson would be 4 of the bottom in the league at getting open all on the same team. Sure they'll make tough catches, but that's not how I'd want the offense to operate on a down-by-down basis. It would be too hard for any QB so my opinion has nothing to do with Tua.

You want to replace Parker with Robinson? Sure, but I would absolutely not want the offense to be starting both of them.
Fair enough. But I was never advocating for Robinson to Miami. I was just pointing out that he’s actually underrated to the post that I quoted.

Fair enough. But I was never advocating for Robinson to Miami. I was just pointing out that he’s actually underrated to the post that I quoted.
I agree with you. I'm just looking for a different type of receiver. That's all.

I agree with you. I'm just looking for a different type of receiver. That's all.
I also agree with you. We have a big bodied guy in DVP. I’m totally with getting us a better separator and quick twitch slot WR. I prefer JaMarr Chase over DeVonta Smith and Ill point to his ability to separate as a main reason.

I’m not super tech savvy so I’ll just post the link. It’s a 20 minute video but it’s so worth the watch especially since you want a separator. I’m not being condescending at all. If you have time please watch this and comment. So many people think Smith is the better choice bc he’s faster which he is but Chase does so much more than seperate. Other than his body control his ability to separate may be his best trait.

There is not only "1" guy that can do it all, each year someone explodes no matter where he was picked. We just have to find that guy be it Smith, Chase, Waddle, or probably 3 more who will explode onto the scene that I don'e even know exist at this point.

Back
Top Bottom