Miami Dolphins: How this unorthodox defensive package causes QB confusion | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins: How this unorthodox defensive package causes QB confusion

Well if it's just the presnap look, and they know what their actual assignment is, they should be fine.
The lack of size and pass rushing ability means A) Pressure MUST come from scheme B) if it doesnt, it puts a great amount of pressure on the backfiled to not mess up their assignments.

edit: Might not be clear but I actually like the idea alot.

Id throw all the **** at the fan and see what works.

use all the tricks and funky formations and I wouldnt Even mind seeing some wildcat

What will our D look like if these 3 guys develop and break out. Just wow.
Taco looks very comfortable already in what Miami has asked him to do, since he's been there. Wilkins has improved since training camp. Not sure about Nkemdiche yet. But of 2 of the 3 develop that's a gift.

Taco looks very comfortable already in what Miami has asked him to do, since he's been there. Wilkins has improved since training camp. Not sure about Nkemdiche yet. But of 2 of the 3 develop that's a gift.
Taco has amazed me. What a waiver grab. Has there been a better. Grier nailed that one.

Seen them do this kinda stuff a few times today. Just imagine when this team has more time in the system and players to execute it better.

This is the defense I was hoping for at the beginning of the year, it’s fun to watch. Once we get some more talent it should be a top 15 defense

Back
Top Bottom