Miami Dolphins: Is Starting Cornerback Role Cordrea Tankersley’s To Lose? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins: Is Starting Cornerback Role Cordrea Tankersley’s To Lose?

You make it sound like Tank was all-world when he played. Please, he stunk it up more times than not and Lippett for his limited experience made plays. How many plays did Tank make all season?
Not saying Tank was all-world. Re-read my post. All I'm saying is that he flashed some very good play and has more athletic ability than Lippett. Coming off that injury, the coaches are likely to be more cautious with Lippett, and given his significant lack of speed and quickness, his margin for error is smaller. Tank, like all young CB's, still has a lot to learn. Press CB's usually come into the league quite raw, so their learning curve is steeper than most. Tank did a good job of making solid progress.

I just think none of the factors push in favor of Lippett if it's close. So, the only way Lippett wins this competition is if he is far better than Tankersley. I could easily be wrong ... but let's keep tabs on it and see. I doubt the coaches want to rush Lippett.

If we get Minkah this secondary will be as solid a position group as any team has at ANY position.We can also be that good at RB.

Gase is making good decisions. We need MUCH work with TE and LB but OL is also coming along

Back
Top Bottom