Miami Dolphins Josh Rosen got no help from the offense in loss | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins Josh Rosen got no help from the offense in loss

At least five? But again...that wasn't the point. The point is that you stated that Fitz managed to put up 10 points against "a better defense" (which has given up 16 more points than Dallas). My response was that Rosen can't be held accountable for a drops which could have led to points...and DEFINITELY can't be held accountable for Drake's fumble inside the 5.

I understand you're picking at minutia, but there's no need for you to sit here pretending like it wasn't any big deal that those things happened, just so you can try to shoot holes anything positive any Dolphins QB ever does.
I didn't state that at all. Wrong person.

He’s got to make that catch. Make a play for your qb.

Not the first time he’s lost a td going to ground.
There's a difference between making a play and a drop. By definition that's not a drop at all.

1) It helps to watch the game
2) you have to consider he is playing from behind/forcing throws/running for his life most of every game. That has to count for something.
At halftime it was 10-6, so spare me the "playing from behind" nonsense. Also, Dallas had NO pass rush in the first half, so he wasn't running for his life either.

Any more hyperbole you want to spew out?

I cant wait until he actually throws a TD pass in a game. Something he has yet to do in a finz uniform. Preseason or regular season. This place is gonna cream its collective pants.

At halftime it was 10-6, so spare me the "playing from behind" nonsense. Also, Dallas had NO pass rush in the first half, so he wasn't running for his life either.

Any more hyperbole you want to spew out?

So Dallas scoring on its first 2 drives in the second half isnt playing from behind?

He wasn't playing that far from behind in the first half and played very well. Thanks for making my point?

At least five? But again...that wasn't the point. The point is that you stated that Fitz managed to put up 10 points against "a better defense" (which has given up 16 more points than Dallas). My response was that Rosen can't be held accountable for a drops which could have led to points...and DEFINITELY can't be held accountable for Drake's fumble inside the 5.

I understand you're picking at minutia, but there's no need for you to sit here pretending like it wasn't any big deal that those things happened, just so you can try to shoot holes anything positive any Dolphins QB ever does.

The cowboys got to face Rosen at home. The Ravens got to face Mahomie in KC. Just a bit different haha

I didn't state that at all. Wrong person.

Ah, right. So you responded to me when I wasn't even addressing you.

So let's try this again.

At least five? But again...that wasn't the point. The point is that you SOMEONE ELSE stated that Fitz managed to put up 10 points against "a better defense" (which has given up 16 more points than Dallas). My response TO HIM was that Rosen can't be held accountable for a drops which could have led to points...and DEFINITELY can't be held accountable for Drake's fumble inside the 5.

So Dallas scoring on its first 2 drives in the second half isnt playing from behind?

He wasn't playing that far from behind in the first half and played very well. Thanks for making my point?
I mean, your standard for "very well" seems to be kind of pathetic, no?

I cant wait until he actually throws a TD pass in a game. Something he has yet to do in a finz uniform. Preseason or regular season. This place is gonna cream its collective pants.

I'm ready for anything

mgid:ao:image:logotv.com:231664

Well if he cant play from behind, I hate to break it to him but he's in for a rough season. I guess we can expect 59 yards of offense in every second half?

Back
Top Bottom