Miami Dolphins Josh Rosen got no help from the offense in loss | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins Josh Rosen got no help from the offense in loss

If you watched the game, why do you lack the context? Seems like youre just purely relying on the stats.
Because I don't just look at the dropped balls and think, "Oh man, if they didn't drop those he would've played great!"

I watched the plays where Dallas sent 6 and Rosen sat there holding the ball and ate unnecessary sacks. I watched him throw behind guys so they had to stop their momentum which killed any YAC possibilities. I watched him put Allen Hurns in the hospital.

You are the one that lacks context because you watch the game through rose-colored glasses so all you see are those good throws that ended up being dropped. I'm watching the game to see if Rosen could be anything more than he was last year which was a trashcan. My assessment after that game was that he played "ok". Not terrible, certainly not good, but just "ok.

I'm not into making excuses for guys. Perform or sit on the bench.

Negative .. That's what happens when you don't have time to look over the field and have to just get rid of it before you get crushed.
Most WRs who enjoy being healthy would prefer that the QB throws it out of bounds in that scenario, but hey, your strategy is totally a thing that happens...

Negative .. That's what happens when you don't have time to look over the field and have to just get rid of it before you get crushed.

I said he should have gotten it off quicker not hold on to it. If he read it quicker he wouldnt have to "get crushed" like Hurns.

I said he should have gotten it off quicker not hold on to it. If he read it quicker he wouldnt have to "get crushed" like Hurns.
He was getting rid of it quick most of the game, he had to, he just should not have made that throw. But when you hardly have any time you just have to throw it or get sacked every play.

He would have been throwing it out of bounds about every play in your case.
I like this make believe game where Rosen was pressured every play.

I was reading Cowboy beat writers on Twitter during the game and they were real worried at halftime because they were getting NO pressure.

You don't need to make stuff up to make excuses for Rosen. It's sad that it happens.

I was reading Cowboy beat writers on Twitter during the game and they were real worried at halftime because they were getting NO pressure.

You don't need to make stuff up to make excuses for Rosen. It's sad that it happens.
He did have a little time in the first half, but he was also getting rid of it quicker, then the defense made some adjustments and our online changed b/c of the injury. I'm not making excuses i just watched the game.
Rosen played much better in the first half b/c he was protected. Our online is pathetic and has been bad for decades.

With more experience in the o scheme and game reps wise rosen probably holds that safety better on the hurns play pre to post snap

Side story: I remember when Dak was a rookie and thinking how we needed a QB that could buy time in the pocket like him, similarities to Russel Wilson and Aaron Rodgers it reminded me of, now I see the same in Josh Rosen. Jmo.

What's sad is posters who just try to trash anything positive a Dolphins QB does.

Let me guess...your solution to this is to trade for Minshew? He'd fix the team all by himself?

What's sad is posters who just try to trash anything positive a Dolphins QB does.

Let me guess...your solution to this is to trade for Minshew? He'd fix the team all by himself?

Minshew lol! These guys loving these QB's on other teams and trashing Rosen are Hilarious!!

All 31 other teams QB's would be scoring it on on this Dolphins roster and some how the WR's will decide to catch there touchdown passes because all these Goof balls say so :)))))l

Back
Top Bottom