Miami Dolphins License Plates?????? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins License Plates??????

NYC#1finsfan

Active Roster
Reaction score
Without attracting the stalker coming to your house to steal your car, which is not the premise of this post has anybody done anything unique regarding a Miami Dolphins themed license plate? Here in NYS we can't get the logo plate so I had to go with a personalized plate. My NYS plate reads 13MARINO........And I also have a logo on my rear window. Anybody else have anything interesting? Thanks!!!! Go Fins in '17!!!!!!!!!

Nice. As a personal preference I purposely keep my cars anonymous when it comes to teams I root for, political candidates I favor or places I have traveled. Years ago, in suburban LA, I had a brand new beemer with a Fins decal.. and despite parking it away from other vehicles, someone came and keyed it. That was an expensive learning experience for me.

Nice. As a personal preference I purposely keep my cars anonymous when it comes to teams I root for, political candidates I favor or places I have traveled. Years ago, in suburban LA, I had a brand new beemer with a Fins decal.. and despite parking it away from other vehicles, someone came and keyed it. That was an expensive learning experience for me.

Same here in Jersey, I used to have a brand new Jeep Grand Cherokee, and used to hang Miami Dolphins Items in the Jeep, and from day one I had many scratches, paint, and even on more then one occasion flat tires.

I have found that some Jets fans will take it very personal behind your back, if they find out your a Dolphin fan in NJ.

Last edited:

Probably the guy who keyed your whip...

jetsfan.jpg

Like John Travolta said in pulp fiction...never mess with another man's ride. .

Dolphins license plate frame. Someone keys my car because they don't like it I will find them and I will kill them.

Living here in the heart of Jests country I am deathly afraid of vandalism however I refuse to let that rule my life. My love for the Fins trumps the chance of some brain dead local yokel messing with my ride. Now do I take every opportunity to keep an eye on it as much as possible? Absolutely. Would I drive it to Giants stadium for a Jests vs. Miami game? No! But will I improve my ride and make it even better if someone messes with it, most definitely. Fins Rule! At least my life LOL!!!!!!!

I really wish you could get NFL plates for any state. Hate only having the Broncos to choose from.
Or Cowboys in my case. My God, I'm tired of seeing that crap everywhere, owned by people who know nothing more about the team than a fashion statement.

My old truck had a nice white Dolphins logo in the back window. When I bought my new truck, I didn't want any stickers on it, so I bought a hitch cover with the Dolphins logo.

This dude on another forum made these for Honda Ridgelines. They are really nice and are more than just a frame. The top one is the one he made for me. Had it for 4 years and it still looks new.

attachment.php

Back
Top Bottom