Miami Dolphins linebacker Jason Taylor undergoes shoulder surgery | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins linebacker Jason Taylor undergoes shoulder surgery

NY8123

The Fixer
Administrator
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I did not see this posted.

Taylor was among 77 NFL players accepted to the NFL's annual Business Management and Entrepreneurial Program, but his recuperation from recent surgery on his right shoulder forced him to pass on this week's opportunity at the last minute.

According to Gary Wichard, Taylor's agent, it will be "three months or so" before Taylor can resume normal workouts after the arthroscopic surgery. That would put his return somewhere in the range of mid-May, roughly in time for the start of organized team activities.

A free agent, Taylor still hopes to return to the Dolphins for a 13th season (and 14th overall), but football operations chief Bill Parcells recently was noncommital about bringing Taylor back during an NFL.com online chat.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/...urgery-dolphins-0218-20100217,0,1912764.story

For the right price if Jt is willing to play hard for minimum pay BP should consider keeping him. If JT is not a Dolphins next year i am find with that we did better without him. I am not saying he is reason we went 7-9, but we did do better without him.

I remember seeing it posted somewhere but i really hope he returns for one more season then retires. Losing him is just one more person that has to be replaced this off season. What is this annual Business Management and Entrepreneurial Program?

I remember seeing it posted somewhere but i really hope he returns for one more season then retires. Losing him is just one more person that has to be replaced this off season. What is this annual Business Management and Entrepreneurial Program?

I searched it and didn't see it but that doesn't mean there wasn't a link in a post somewhere on the board.

Well my opinion is if he played and plays his natural position (weak side) he has the opportunity to contribute greatly. I hope he returns for one more season because it just fills a spot we do not have to address until the year after.

There are already enough holes to plug on D.

Back
Top Bottom