Miami Dolphins Make Ryan Tannehill Risk Even Bigger With No Safety Net | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins Make Ryan Tannehill Risk Even Bigger With No Safety Net

Front office and coaching staff agreed that cutler was a good answer last year, so please let's not use that as some kind of proof that a poster's opinion is invalid.

How do you know they thought it was a good answer? The only evidence is that they thought it was a better answer than Moore and they were correct.

Kaepernick, Keenam, McCarron, Bridgewater and probably about a half a dozen other options better than what we have I can't think of right now.
1. How long has it been since Kaepernick played in a game?
2. Keenum, the same one who's starting for the Broncos?
3. How in the hell do you know what McCarron offers?
4. Is that the same Bridgewater who's thrown a total of 2 passes for 0 completions over the last 2 years?

Sound list you got there.

Also, you gotta love the absolute crux of this tired debate.

Arguing that this garbage backup will only help us go 5-11 if our starting QB goes down, so we should definitely have signed this garbage backup who could've gotten us to 6-10. Damn this FO.

How do you know they thought it was a good answer? The only evidence is that they thought it was a better answer than Moore and they were correct.
Because of the comments they made at the time. And they weren't right We were never going to make playoffs so the correct option would have been to go with the qb you have and don't piss 10 mill into the wind on a mercenary

3 years of the "Qb Guru" Adam Case in the draft room no investment in the Qb position?

Instead we have to keep investing and reinvesting and reinvesting in pieces around Tannehill to take him from a top 25 Qb to someone that might crack top 10? That was before he missed nearly 2 years of football.

When this team finally realizes the importance of putting draft resources towards the Qb position and not settling, then they might actually win a playoff game or two.

Cutler was brought in as a caretaker IMO with the plan run Ajayi and play good defense. Cutler took to long to play well Jay A never got going and the defense blew up. Gase may believe the rumors in his own rumors a bit to.much.

3 years of the "Qb Guru" Adam Case in the draft room no investment in the Qb position?

Instead we have to keep investing and reinvesting and reinvesting in pieces around Tannehill to take him from a top 25 Qb to someone that might crack top 10? That was before he missed nearly 2 years of football.

When this team finally realizes the importance of putting draft resources towards the Qb position and not settling, then they might actually win a playoff game or two.
Which draft resources would you have liked us to use this year on a QB?

imo petty will win the back up job if gase doesnt let his relationships with the other two influence him. the kid is not a bad back up. we just cant lean on him for a long period of time.

As does over 70% of Finheaven. I've come to understand that there are members who rarely if ever have anything positive, let alone enthusiastic or hopeful to say about anything Fins related. Whether it's a pathology that spills over here from "IRL" or the designated outlet to vent their negativity, who knows. Either way, what I suspect is that some people are happiest when they're miserable.

Look, I know I'm new here, but I've actually been reading this forum for close to two years now. Some of the posters here are straight up cancer.

I think this forum would be a lot better off if some of the quality posters would start adding some of these idiots to their ignore list. Everyone's entitled to their opinion, but some of these guys clearly have an agenda. Like in the Spence thread, people crying that we gave up a 7th for a proven commodity that appears to be ascending, is a scheme fit, and cheap.

It just sucks that instead of having interesting football discussion about our favorite team, so much time and energy is wasted arguing with trolls who either have an incredibly low football IQ, or who's attitudes have been irreparably damaged by decades of Dolphin mediocrity.

Please, if you post here a lot, consider expanding your Ignore list. The community will benefit.

I disagree, personally.
Who at the time do you think we could've picked up to run the offense, please don't say Kap. Because we would have had to change the whole play book to accommodate him.

Which draft resources would you have liked us to use this year on a QB?

You're missing the point, I prefaced by saying three years of inactivity. It's a ridiculous strategy. They're willing to cut anyone and trade away all pro bowlers below value, but Tannehill is somehow untouchable? We're the only team that does this.

Had we had we invested in a backup Qb the year prior or the year prior, Cutler might never have been brought in.

When Brock Osweiler is forced to come into a game we are going to wonder, what series of dumb moves led us to that?

You're missing the point, I prefaced by saying three years of inactivity. It's a ridiculous strategy. They're willing to cut anyone and trade away all pro bowlers below value, but Tannehill is somehow untouchable? We're the only team that does this.

Had we had we invested in a backup Qb the year prior or the year prior, Cutler might never have been brought in.

When Brock Osweiler is forced to come into a game we are going to wonder, what series of dumb moves led us to that?
You said 3 years the qb guru had been in the draft room yet he's been the head coach two years??

Back
Top Bottom