Miami Dolphins’ Mike Gesicki Adds 13 Pounds Of Muscle | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins’ Mike Gesicki Adds 13 Pounds Of Muscle

Never question this kids dedication. He's got a work ethic that is legendary in his hometown of Manahawkin, New Jersey.

His weight was fine, he just didnt play up to it... There's no reason a guy his size should get blown up by slot corner. Adding 13 pounds to his body wont change anything. The guy needs to figure out how to use his actual size, not change it.

He needs to start playing tougher and be more physical. Stop letting players who are much smaller dominate you like they did in 2018.

I look forward to seeing some growth With Gisecki but I am not expecting much until the this coaching staff proves that it will live up to its comments about coaching up the players. IMO that's been lacking for a lot of the youth on this team not just Gisecki.

Fundamentals, Footwork, leverage, scheme repeat!

We'll see. Just cuz you gain or even lose weight it doesn't mean you are stronger or weaker. It depends what kind of weight it is for one

Never question this kids dedication. He's got a work ethic that is legendary in his hometown of Manahawkin, New Jersey.

So many people are underestimating this crucial trait for success. Especially at the NFL level. The kid has all the physical tools(could get stronger, of course!) to be successful. Based on what I read/heard about the work he put in going from HS to College it sounds like he's going to just fine. He just needs time to grow into the roll. God forbid on this site a rookie isn't a superstar from day 1.

I personally think this 13 pound weight gain is a bad thing. This is going to make it so much harder to leap over defenders.

So many people are underestimating this crucial trait for success. Especially at the NFL level. The kid has all the physical tools(could get stronger, of course!) to be successful. Based on what I read/heard about the work he put in going from HS to College it sounds like he's going to just fine. He just needs time to grow into the roll. God forbid on this site a rookie isn't a superstar from day 1.

His issues are not correctable though. He can add the weight, practice extra, get a dozen personal trainers...it is not going to help. There is nothing one can do to be more agile, coordinated, and fluid. Nothing.

His issues are not correctable though. He can add the weight, practice extra, get a dozen personal trainers...it is not going to help. There is nothing one can do to be more agile, coordinated, and fluid. Nothing.

Thanks! I believe you've stated your opinion many times and I'm completely in disagreement with you. But, clearly, time will tell.

Back
Top Bottom