Miami Dolphins need to rethink roster, philosophy, coaching staff | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins need to rethink roster, philosophy, coaching staff

I believe Stills has gotten better thought sometimes they don't seem to use him enough. Phillips has gotten a little better but nothing super special. On the other hand several players have gotten worse. Timmon, Alonso, Branch, Pouncey to name a few

Ozzy rules!!

I don't know if we truly found out who Parker is yet...he has had what 4 different qbs in 3 years? Cutler and Moore don't have the arm to use Parkers tools and Parker was hurt a lot last year...if anything we have seen he is injury prone which sucks
Yes that is true. I do think we know that he’s not aj green which was what we were hoping. He’s an nfl player for sure and would be a lot more effective with a better qb.

I don’t disagree with some of Armando’s points. Moore absolutely needs to go and we should draft a qb early. However, Prior to this season, did anyone not think that wr wasn’t a strength of this team? Losing tannehill has clearly effected this offense far more than anyone would have thought.
I disagree. RT's presence would have made little difference, if any at all.

I have to agree with Mando here. Our FO can't evaluate to save their life. I'm hoping for a high but I'm afraid the FO will mess that up too

Ozzy rules!!
FO? How about the coaching staff? Gase signed off on the OL. He still insists Cutler can play. He thinks Parker has value. He has made questionable hires for assistants. At what point does it sink in that he is every bit a part of the problem?

Only QB that should come back is Tannehill. But good lord don't just guarantee him the job. Get some legit competition at that position.

FO? How about the coaching staff? Gase signed off on the OL. He still insists Cutler can play. He thinks Parker has value. He has made questionable hires for assistants. At what point does it sink in that he is every bit a part of the problem?
the sad part is he will retain everybody for next year

I agree that he's part of the problem. I said earlier that I'd be ok if he was let go. We need a HC that can take charge of the whole team while Gase seems to still be thinking as an OC only. He's had to deal with a lot of stuff this season but I'm not giving him a pass. Having said all that, I believe the problem starts at the top

Ozzy rules!!

Just basically affirms/confirms what long-term fans have been subjected to for 20 years...

Ownership sucks and everything underneath sucks as well.

Simple formula.

suck FU + suck HC + suck Staff & suck Roster = SUCK PRODUCT.

Ross is, and has been, the SOURCE of suck since 2008.

I don't know if we truly found out who Parker is yet...he has had what 4 different qbs in 3 years? Cutler and Moore don't have the arm to use Parkers tools and Parker was hurt a lot last year...if anything we have seen he is injury prone which sucks
So has Landry and Stills. And neither are half as bad as Parker. It feels like everytime we throw to him something terrible happens

WR needs retooled big time. Trade Parker, Let Landry walk, cut Grant and give Caroo a larger role, see if he's worth wasting more time on and draft parker's replacement with his trade compensation (3rd rd sounds about right)

Some complain Gase got rid of an All-Pro RB, but it's Baum's fault cause he can't judge talent. Dump on coaches for letting good talent go (e.g, OV), but the scouting dept is AWFUL

Parker is probably gone this offseason and they resign Landry. At some point are they going to see what they have in Doughty? They can't go into next season with no contingency plan if Tannehill gets hurt again. Matt Moore is not an acceptable option.

Back
Top Bottom