Miami Dolphins NFL Yearbook on ESPN (merged) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins NFL Yearbook on ESPN (merged)

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Miami Dolphins NFL Yearbook on ESPN

Is it just me or did they make JAY FIEDLER sound like a GOD?:confused:

I have not doubt that Jay will be good this year... I think that people rag on him for no reason.. but they made him look like the second coming of Marino... which he is NOT.

Those were some nice passes he threw, can't deny that.

FYI- The voice of the narrator was Larry Richert, a local on air Talent of KDKA TV/Radio. He also happens to be Dan Marino's Brother-in-law!!

Uh, they made Jay Fiedler sound like what he is.

A capable starting Quarterback, who is very good in the clutch.

That was a great video. It was amazing some of the plays, because at the time, I was jumping around and not really paying attention. like that chambers catch of MNF. We had an amazing year, especially after being predicted to be 5-11 (some guy on espn last year, dont know name)

5-11!??!?! ROFL!! When was the last time the Phins went 5-11?

5-11? yeah, fins havent finished below 8-8 since 1988. in this era of free agency, thats an unbelievable stat. i seriously doubt that there is 1 other franchise in ALL OF SPORTS thats finished .500 or better in the last 14 years

ps- allow me to answer your question, skapefin: the last time miami finished with 5 or fewer wins, don shula was coaching in baltimore

Anytime you get hold of a quarterback on NFL Films who leads his team back from a defecit in the 4th quarter like 5 times in a single season, he's automatically going to look like a god on NFL Yearbook.

They've made Jake Plummer look quite godly, Vinny too (not even in his good year).

Originally posted by ckparrothead
Anytime you get hold of a quarterback on NFL Films who leads his team back from a defecit in the 4th quarter like 5 times in a single season, he's automatically going to look like a god on NFL Yearbook.

They've made Jake Plummer look quite godly, Vinny too (not even in his good year).

I don't understand your point?? Are you saying he only looks good because of his 5 4th Quarter Comebacks?? Please fill me in.

My favorite quote on these yearbooks:

"THEY NEVER QUIT"

You'll hear that on about 10 of these yearbooks.

"The 2001 Carolina Panthers lost their last 15 games, BUT THEY NEVER QUIT".

:monkey: "THEY NEVER QUIT"

"THEY NEVER QUIT"

You'll hear that on about 10 of these yearbooks.

"The 2001 Carolina Panthers lost their last 15 games, BUT THEY NEVER QUIT".

:lol: good stuff there NYFCat...

Originally posted by Phinmaster1354
I missed it!!! when is it on again?? Does anyone know?? PLEASE!

It's actually been on the past two day when I've been at the gym (I felt like a heroin adict getting a fix watching the thing) and it was on at different times so I'm not sure when they'll be replaying it. Maybey they'll have the listings on ESPN.com.

It definately was a nice primer for the up coming season. I had forgotten some of the nice plays we made, like Taylor setting a Dolphin record for fumbles returned for a TD and those interceptions Marion had. My favorite was Zack flipping into the endzone after he intercepted the ball!

:D :D :D

Back
Top Bottom