Miami Dolphins No Closer To A Coach But Details To Coming Philosophy Become Clearer | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins No Closer To A Coach But Details To Coming Philosophy Become Clearer

I think Miami should draft a qb this draft but i'd look more for a backup than a started day 2 guy. That would give the person a year in the system to learn it then in 2020 get the potential franchise qb. If the other guy works out win/win trade bait.

I think Murray will be gone unless he has strong inclination to play baseball. If he does, then I wouldn't draft him. But if he is going to play football, he's not available at 13. I like the guy and think he'll be a success in the NFL.

Lock is a solid but unspectacular QB, whom I don't think we should take at 13. This draft is full of those types, and I'd put Haskins and Grier in there too. Grier has the age thing working against him … typically older prospects look better than they really are in college, which skews the analysis. Haskins isn't dynamic like Murray nor is he a great passer to be the great pocket passing QB he needs to be. All in all, this just isn't the draft for a QB. The 2020 has Fromm, who is extremely accurate, has good vision, and a quick release. He's my top pick. Then there's Tua, who is solid in all phases but not electric running the ball and tends to be a hair off on about half his throws, which doesn't hurt you at Alabama with those receivers, but will prove problematic in the pros. Justin Herbert made the right decision going back to college, because he has real accuracy issues. When his footwork is right, he can be precise, and he has all the physical things you look for, tall, very strong arm, and when he gets his stuff right he is precise. Those three will be high picks. There are some other good prospects in 2020, depending upon how they develop.

The best of the bunch may be true freshman at Clemson, but he's not eligible yet. He sure doesn't look like a freshman. He has the talent that reminds me of Peyton Manning and the demeanor that reminds me of Tom Landry/Eli Manning.

Well then the actions better reflect it. No mixed signals here.

Dump money and acquire draft capitol

agree, keep howard, tunsil, minkah and wilson.. anybody else is available for trade.. Draft ALL OL and DL with all picks

It’s wierd to me that all I keep hearing now is draft o line when all I ever heard was the qbs pocket presence was the issue not o line play.

So why wouldn’t changing the qb address a lot of that o line personnel wise status quo?

The problem is when you dump vets for low draft capitol return it doesn’t get you anywhere in terms of leverage to move up for your qb. Day 3 pick returns aren’t gonna do it.

We are gonna need to trade high value assets on rookie contracts to get real draft capitol return.

If I got to move up for a qb if and when I do those day 3 pick returns are nothing but throw ins in trade.

Unless I’m just gonna give away my next 2 first rounders too in the process. For qbs people are gonna hold you to the fire in trade

If you lose enough games you don’t have to move anywhere for ur qb

Back
Top Bottom