Miami Dolphins Offense 2005 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins Offense 2005

Prime Time

Screw You Guys..Im Goin Home!!!
Reaction score
Well, it is that time of year again. We are about to watch a Dolphin Football Game this coming Monday. Something we haven't seen in almost half a year. I am sure most of you are just as excited as I am. Nick Saban has got me believing we can go far with this team. I haven't been this excited for the Fins in a couple of years. I think we can surprise alot of people and make people notice us.

First off, our O-Line is HUGE! Just like Minnesota's line when Linehan was there. I expect this line to be a much better line than most years and this time I will be let down If they do not live up to standards, injured or not. Our Running Backs Ronnie Brown and Ricky Williams, that combo is going to be so lethal. I don't expect us to keep both RBs for more then a couple seasons, but while they are both here, they are going to make opposing defences beware. And injuries shouldn't be a problem since they will both be able to take the load of one another. Our Receivers look solid, If they can stay healthy. Boston, Chambers, Booker and McMichael. Damn! Just looking at it while I type makes me imagine the possibilites we can have If they stay healthy. Compare those names to Chambers, McKnight, Gadsden and McMichael a few years back, and you see a group of WRs who can get the job done.

Our QB, yet again, is what I think can hold us back. I was rooting for Feeley last year, and he has a nice deep ball, but the man isn't a starting QB in this league. He doesn't throw a good spiral unless he gets 10 mins. of protection back there. I was just watching the Highlights of our Team last year on ESPN and Feeley's throws were disgusting. How could our WRs catch those things?! I am now jumping on Gus' Bandwagon (but will still root for AJ If he starts) and I hope he can start and do well for a couple years, because he is old. We still haven't found a long term good QB since Marino. Like it says in someone's sig, The Fins are like The Recycle Bin for QBs in the NFL. And we got to find a QB who can get our guys the ball.

So, lets hope that this offense can get it done. I know Saban will not take crap from noone, and he will bench anyone If they start to slack off, but hopefully our guys can get it together as a team and show us some victories because last year was painful to watch.

GO FINS!

Back
Top Bottom