Miami Dolphins on Steroids? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins on Steroids?

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
With this latest finding of 3 Carolina Panthers on Steroids, its come to the forefront that the NFL is not immune from the Steroid epidemic..

So, Do you believe any Miami Dolphins are or have been on steroids? If so, who would be your leading candidates? (Other than David Boston of course)

SkapePhin said:
With this latest finding of 3 Carolina Panthers on Steroids, its come to the forefront that the NFL is not immune from the Steroid epidemic..

So, Do you believe any Miami Dolphins are or have been on steroids? If so, who would be your leading candidates? (Other than David Boston of course)
I'm going to have to say yes here although I won't speculate on what players.

I would say yes... but wouldnt like to point fingers.. tbh, I dont even have my suspicions.. but one of around 80 must be on roids.

If I had to guess, someone that has ahd to play through nagging injuries. As much as I hate to say it someone like Timbo or Surtain wouldn't surprise me. The type of steroids that the Panthers guys had was a cream, which is used to help you recover from injuries or surgeries quicker just like the cream Gary Sheffield used on his knee, not to "enhance" their performance.

Nublar7 said:
I would check out Howard just because he was a Panther when that happened.

Decent point, though i don't see the need for a CB to use. I would say no to any other players.

OurHeartAndSoul said:
If I had to guess, someone that has ahd to play through nagging injuries. As much as I hate to say it someone like Timbo or Surtain wouldn't surprise me. The type of steroids that the Panthers guys had was a cream, which is used to help you recover from injuries or surgeries quicker just like the cream Gary Sheffield used on his knee, not to "enhance" their performance.

:yeahthat:

Doktor Ivel said:
Randy McMichael, Jason Taylor, and Heath Evans, mabey some other offensive and defensive lineman
whooah... big names..

i was thinking more less talented guys that have expectations. Guys like David Bowens who had to deal with the pressure of replacing Ogun, whilst having suffered with nagging injuries.

Maybe 1-2 players. I doubt JT is he has a family etc, and makes enough money as it is. I doubt he would mess around with steroids.

Back
Top Bottom