Miami Dolphins practice report: New injury issues arise | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins practice report: New injury issues arise

And 4 ints today from the top 2 qbs
I wouldn't worry about practice INTs. Part of practice is building chemistry and making mistakes especially when you have a new QB at helm

Eh, i know it's not good news but better to get them out now

Nothing will get us beat quicker this year than turnovers at qb and red zone ones are worse cause they take points off the board.

Shorter field he has more primary reads too which means his initial pre to post snap read needs to be accurate. Tight red especially you are only gonna get one read

Nothing will get us beat quicker this year than turnovers at qb and red zone ones are worse cause they take points off the board.

Shorter field he has more primary reads too which means his initial pre to post snap read needs to be accurate. Tight red especially you are only gonna get one read

Im not thrilled to read about turnovers in practice either, but that was always what Matt Moore was going to give you. At least with Jay Cutler, there is going to be some rust that he needs to shake. Here's to hoping he'll take care of the ball when it counts. Were all well aware that the odds are against it.

Theres also some hope since we potentially have the weapons to win in the tight red so that the "wrong" read might not be crippling. That and a focus on running the ball, i would assume.

Im not thrilled to read about turnovers in practice either, but that was always what Matt Moore was going to give you. At least with Jay Cutler, there is going to be some rust that he needs to shake. Here's to hoping he'll take care of the ball when it counts. Were all well aware that the odds are against it.

Theres also some hope since we potentially have the weapons to win in the tight red so that the "wrong" read might not be crippling. That and a focus on running the ball, i would assume.

Maybe it's me, but it seems like we've been one of the most snake bitten teams in the league when it comes to injuries for quite some time now. Was The Rock built on cursed Indian burial ground or something? Good gracious!!!!

Tony Lippett out with a foot injury per CBS website from Rotoworld. No idea the severity. Just a blip of a statement. Most likely nothing serious but passing it along.

It's fine be aggressive in practice. Cutler gonna throw more ints in red zone but he will score more TDs too

Maybe it's me, but it seems like we've been one of the most snake bitten teams in the league when it comes to injuries for quite some time now. Was The Rock built on cursed Indian burial ground or something? Good gracious!!!!

Not really. We just notice the Dolphins injuries more.

Tony Lippett out with a foot injury per CBS website from Rotoworld. No idea the severity. Just a blip of a statement. Most likely nothing serious but passing it along.

When it rains...

Cutler throwing picks absolutely is a concern

For years we avoided the serious injury bug - problem was that the team wasn't very good. Now that we have a good squad the law of averages is catching up w us.

Back
Top Bottom