Miami Dolphins promote wide receiver Isaiah Ford to active roster | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins promote wide receiver Isaiah Ford to active roster

Really liked him out of VT.

Hoping he can get a chance to showcase what he can bring to the team. For better or worse.

Hope he can step up and contribute. I remember when he won a spot on the PS instead of Owusu, despite Owusu having the better preseason that year imo.

I also think Grant needs more gadget plays out of the backfield with a fat contract like that. This team doesnt get much bang for their buck outside of like 3 players recently.

I also think Grant needs more gadget plays out of the backfield with a fat contract like that. This team doesnt get much bang for their buck outside of like 3 players recently.

We've tried. When your Ol can't block at all and someone lets a defender in the backfield nearly from the moment of the snap its hard to run gadget plays.

We've tried. When your Ol can't block at all and someone lets a defender in the backfield nearly from the moment of the snap its hard to run gadget plays.
Oh...thanks. I havent been watching. Just warranted shots in the dark

He's getting a chance. Probably play plenty on ST's and could get 1 or 2 passes going his way. He'll have to make the most of it.
I'm glad he's getting a shot, as well. I doubt there is much dropoff in talent over Hurns, and Rosen should be comfortable with him. They no doubt spent time together running with the 2s in camp.

Ford should step in for the next guy to drop an easy pass. Don't really care who at this point.

Back
Top Bottom