Miami Dolphins QB Tua Tagovailoa ‘electric’ during day two of minicamp | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins QB Tua Tagovailoa ‘electric’ during day two of minicamp

716065c8f29e2c06da76a9702be0941f.jpg

Dude, are you slow? Nobody cares about him doing what he's supposed to do! Read my posts, nothing is twisted. They are not required to report on anything. It doesn't make it slanted. Their conversation wasn't based only on the fact that he threw int. The reason it was a story was clearly outlined in my other posts. It was one man's opinion who was asked the question! Wah, ESPN hates us. Come on, get some bark on your tree man!
Yeah, sure.. dude.. whatever you say.. You win.. :UP:

Wouldn't really be a bad thing that they all keep the "Tua sucks" narrative going, let everyone sleep on him

You also have to remember Dan's job is a special advisor to the Miami Dolphins. So, he's also not going to come out and say the kid sucks.
An outsider might not look at his comments like we do. However, Dan is sacred to most of us as fans and his opinion is highly regarded. I think he would just shut up if he didn't like the kid.
My take always from your statements above

1. Saturday is not required to create content he just tells the truth as he sees it

2. Because Cs are so cLose to QBs Everyone who played under C for the GOAT is an excellent judge of a young QB - and is therefore better at judging a young QB than anyone else

My point

The C should kno a little about the game and the play that is called or changed at the Los but the execution after the snap is about the QB - the C his back is turned

He is just making observations like the rest of us - he has no superpowers

Andy, just a question. Why do you get so butt hurt about the media or anyone daring to question Tua's performances? It's the job of the media to do that. You can discriminate what you want to take from it. Yesterday's headline was stupid as it's minicamp, we get it. He had a bad day and they wrote about it. Jeff Saturday, who's forgotten more about football than all of us simply said that Tua's slips of the tongue, combined with throwing bad balls on day one are concerning to HIM. He also said Brissett threw 2 picks and hopefully it was just a weather thing.

Why do you take it so personally? You don't know the kid. You have zero skin in the game. If he succeeds, you don't get extra fan points. If he fails, life goes on. It's part of the job. It's a pressure packed job that requires him to man up and deal with being questioned. It is okay for others to question things. As I've said, him succeeding is beneficial to the Miami dolphins, which in turn, benefits me as a fan. Lighten up and let it go. It's not a mass conspiracy against the dolphins, no matter how badly you spin it to be.
Why do people get off constantly shitting on someone they don't know? Being critical is one thing. Finding EVERY opportunity to talk **** is another.

God this quote has aged well. Starting to think Iverson was just a genius too far ahead of his time!

But seriously, I've never played organized sports, but I've played in tons of bands. Practice is where you get everyone on the same page, make those mistakes and fix them. Especially if you are trying to do something at a high level. We could all learn "smells like teen spirit" separately and show up to a gig and nail it, but "46&2" took multiple practices of mistakes, arguments, calling people out, etc. But after all that, you can go out and nail it.

How much of parallel is there? Not sure, but it at least lets me realize what "practice" in general is about.

With the exception of Colin Cowherd, I think I hear way more Tua bashing from fans here than in the national or local media. Cowherd has gone all in on picking Tua as his bashing target for the season. Just as he was going after Baker Mayfield either last summer or the year before.

With the exception of Colin Cowherd, I think I hear way more Tua bashibg from fans here than in the national or local media. Cowherd has gone all in on picking Tua as his bashing target for the season. Just as he was going after Baker Mayfield either last summer or the year before.
Truth

Fans?

I was actually thinking about this after you posted this thread. ESPN was all over Tua after his first minicamp. It was all over the "Get Up" and "NFL Live" shows. Always negative. After his day 2 performance, nothing... not even their Miami Dolphins blog writer. ESPN always wanna bring something negative about Tua so they can cover it. ESPN is like, "Uh-oh, Tua throws incomplete passes in day 2. Let talk about it for the next 10 minutes and not bring up those TDs or any other performance of his. Those incomplete passes are a cause of concerns heading to Year 2" :rolleyes:
Gotta have something to add to their Aaron Rodgers crisis felching…

Where did I say Jeff Saturday was my new hero? I even stated none of what happened in minicamp worries me in the least. The point was who cares about any of the comments? None of it matters. Their job is to create news on slow days. Saturday was a professional and has the right to state his opinion. None of what he said was out of line. He was cautious in the way he said it. He stated concerns, no big deal.
Tua has expectations to meet at this point and we've poked the bear in Watson in the past it seems. That creates a natural cynicism with the media. If the Bengals and Chargers were involved at all in those talks, I think the pressure would be on Burrow and Herbert.

The only thing that matters is Sept on the field. Correct? You can agree on that, right?
Show me the proof that Miami had any interest in Watson. That was was all media speculation. Typical of the media. Fabricate a story and then branch off the story as if it was true in the first place. Not one person associated with the Miami Dolphins organization has done or said anything to show that they don’t support Tua and have a desire to move on from him to Deshaun Watson.

Show me the proof that Miami had any interest in Watson. That was was all media speculation. Typical of the media. Fabricate a story and then branch off the story as if it was true in the first place. Not one person associated with the Miami Dolphins organization has done or said anything to show that they don’t support Tua and have a desire to move on from him to Deshaun Watson.
Media speculation and Tua hatin’ fan driven. There’s not been any truth to any of it, everything the Dolphins FO and coaching staff did was indicative of setting that offense up for Tua. It was speculated because of all the draft capital and money the Dolphins had.

Back
Top Bottom