Miami Dolphins quarterback Tua Tagovailoa ‘on a mission.’ How he’s spending his offseason | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins quarterback Tua Tagovailoa ‘on a mission.’ How he’s spending his offseason

I'm right-handed in everything but hockey only because my first sticks(gifted) were lefties

giphy.gif

what a horrible take smh

anyways, I'm very very excited about this upcoming season and I think Tua is going to ball out as well (kudos to the front office for drafting Waddle) GO FINS!
That dude will do anything to **** on Tua. He can't help it. Best to ignore

He doesn't need to get better. Tua has to become a physical match for the league. If that happens then everything else falls into place.

He doesn't need to get better. Tua has to become a physical match for the league. If that happens then everything else falls into place.
I respectfully, and emphatically disagree.

Like ALL young QBs, he needs to be better at reads, both pre and post.

He needs to have a better "command" of the offense, knowing all routes on every play, including reading DB leverages to determine receiver options, without hesitation.

He needs to not stare down his recievers, and "move" safeties with his eyes.

He needs to improve at knowing when to hold it, and knowing when to fold it.

That's just a few things off the top of my head that any elite QB needs to do at a high level.

Do you disagree?

giphy.gif

what a horrible take smh

anyways, I'm very very excited about this upcoming season and I think Tua is going to ball out as well (kudos to the front office for drafting Waddle) GO FINS!
Does "horrible take" equate to "I disagree", or can you defend that position?

I'm right-handed in everything but hockey only because my first sticks(gifted) were lefties

I always thought it was easier to shoot with a left handed hockey stick myself. I do everything righty but when I played with my friends back in the day I always looked for the left handed sticks.

I always thought it was easier to shoot with a left handed hockey stick myself. I do everything righty but when I played with my friends back in the day I always looked for the left handed sticks.
I did the same with baseball bats.....

Back
Top Bottom