Miami Dolphins quarterback Tua Tagovailoa ‘on a mission.’ How he’s spending his offseason | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins quarterback Tua Tagovailoa ‘on a mission.’ How he’s spending his offseason

Working out/Practice...

Serious question, did you not know this?

I believe the gentlemen I was quoting was talking about arm strength to make all of the nfl throws. You do know that arm strength isn’t built by working out and practicing right? It can improve a little but it’s not like Tua can develop a howitzer on his left shoulder.

I believe the gentlemen I was quoting was talking about arm strength to make all of the nfl throws. You do know that arm strength isn’t built by working out and practicing right? It can improve a little but it’s not like Tua can develop a howitzer on his left shoulder.
Really? Do you just pray for it then? lol

But be that as it may, Tua's arm can make 100s of different throws that Fitz can only dream of. And who's more capable of making that special arm appraisal, Fitz from up close and playing the position or an armchair savant from maybe 1000s of miles away?

But be that as it may, Tua's arm can make 100s of different throws that Fitz can only dream of. And who's more capable of making that special arm appraisal, Fitz from up close and playing the position or an armchair savant from maybe 1000s of miles away?

I agree with all of that. I was just trying to decode a cryptic post by our resident vegas handicapper. It seemed to me that he was saying that Tua won’t make it because he doesn’t match the physical attributes he has deemed necessary for a qb. I could be wrong but that’s how I interpreted his post.

It would be a huge disappointment overall, but if fuller and waddle combine for 70 catches for 1200 yds as a low watermark, Tua is a top 15 qb . Tua had Hollins and Grant as weapons last yr.How many drives did Grant and Williams drops stop?

Back
Top Bottom