Miami Dolphins reality check: Three concerns heading into 2020 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins reality check: Three concerns heading into 2020

Can’t rally argue with any of those concerns. The untested oline could be great but may go though a full season of growing pains. Fitz has shown over and over that he follows up success with a dud. Flores demeanor, presence, and ability to get the most out of his players isn’t something you can question. However, his personnel decisions (both coaching and player) is something that definitely can be questioned.

Regardless of the concerns, there is a ton to look forward to this season. If the oline matures and gels quickly, the sky is the limit. If Gailey really is a dinosaur, he could just retire again and find someone who fits in with our young players’ strengths. And best of all, If Fitz falters, it’s Tua time!

Yeah my only concern that’s listed on that list, is the offensive line. Quarterbacks and coaching isn’t something I’m worried about.
It's not that the writer didn't have valid points. He did, but the doom and gloom, worst case scenario picture he painted was a bit depressing......lol

I have concerns getting out of bed. Will I whack my toe on the nightstand? Will I eject my intestines during my BM? Will I fall in the shower and therefore slice off a toe that turns into a person and enslaves me? Will my delicious Saturday breakfast sandwich while I'm not looking, grow a mouth and bite me while I'm biting it? Is my dog actually a worm hole to an alternate universe if I play too many Shaggy songs WHILE drinking my bloody Mary?

That just takes us to about 10 am today. Yet, here I am soldiering through. I think the Dolphins should as well.

The OL will need time to come together.

I have no doubt there will be issues early as guys find their spots and develop the chemistry need to play as a unit.

But I am confident there is enough talent to eventually produce a pretty good OL.

I just don't know how long it will take, especially with a less than ideal off season, training camp and preseason.

I really dont see how anyone can disagree with any of this...

Like Duh!

Phase II of the complete rebuild and

don't expect a highly polished finished product.

For me the keys are player development and

coaching development -- we need a few younger

coaches to emerge as difference makers moving forward.

Is Gailey's eventual replacement on the staff?

There is no real pressure on dolphins this yr..they should be better.. the main thing is getting Tua some playing time toward end of year..

They will surely be better than last year but the record may not reflect that.

They have a tough schedule and it is hard to see more than 6-7 wins on it right now.

Back
Top Bottom