[Miami Dolphins Rewind] A look at past drafts. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[Miami Dolphins Rewind] A look at past drafts.

That list was so bad it hurt my eyes! Hopefully we draft some quality future starters during the Cameron era

Im just saying lets what to see. From Sabans draft we have a lot of lets see's who havnt sniffed a pro bowl yet. Alot of 2-3 year project guys as well. We will all wait and see how many of those guys you mentioned actually produce like your making them out to. Jimmy drafted a few players that went to multiple pro bowls. I wouldnt put Saban's class there just yet. It looks solid so far though. They might start your right.

Who cares about the pro bowl. Channing Crowder didn't made the probowl last season but contributed greatly.

We are looking at contribution to the team not practice team material. We are building a team not a pro bowl roster.

Roth starts this season because he was explosive. Channing Crowder starts. Ronnie Brown Starts for us.

Let me know about any starters from Wanny's 4 years here other than chambers and randy.

Back
Top Bottom