Miami Dolphins rumored to be working on a trade with the Redskins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins rumored to be working on a trade with the Redskins

Someone responded to the source of that rumor saying he hadn't heard anything about trying to trade with the Redskins at 2, but they have spoken with Detroit.

This is smoke season so who knows what is actually true.

Didn't see this posted

Well trading to #2 is the ONLY way they can be sure to get Tua, if that's who they want, or Burrow if Bengals decide to lose their minds.
I think most of us are curious what would the compensation be?
At minumum it's going to cost one of those 1st round picks.

I'm comfortable with a 2nd + Houston's 1st next yr. No one's gonna beat that, plus we'll likely get a mid rounder back for that. I don't think that alone is beatable by anytime unless they offer multiple 1sts which I doubt.

I think it's incredibly vitile we get 3 top players on this roster from the draft. We have absolutely no solid cornerstones.

You need at least 8 of those guys.

Ok I'll likely get killed here, but if Miami could add Devante Parker to offer package instead of a 1st round pick would you consider it? Just thinking out of the box considering the deep receiver class in 2020 and some pretty good options expected to be available in 2021 too. Also don't know if you want to build the passing game around Preston Williams, Parker and Mike Gesicki or if you want to add a few guys with different type of skill sets. Or maybe you want another young receiver to team with Tua and Williams, although Parker isn't exactly old. For example would you prefer Williams Gesicki and Shenault or Tee Higgins over Parker. Don't get me wrong, I'm one of the biggest Parker fans you'll meet, but just wondering what some of you think?

I don't want to see us having to trade up at all for Tua. If he's there at 5 great, take him. Trading for Burrow is another story. It'd take two firsts this draft, a second and a first next year at the least for Cincy to bite. Idk, I like us staying at 5 and addressing all the other needs we have. Gonna be interesting to see what this team does.

I think pick #3 is the golden pick to at least get to. It guarantees we can get either Burrow, Tua, or Chase Young. I would trade the #26 pick for any of those 3.

Who the hell wants Chase Young over a QB?
Who the hell wants Chase Young over Isaiah Simmons?

You lost your mind trading a #26 pick to go from #5 to #3 to draft C.Young.

Last edited:
Ok I'll likely get killed here, but if Miami could add Devante Parker to offer package instead of a 1st round pick would you consider it? Just thinking out of the box considering the deep receiver class in 2020 and some pretty good options expected to be available in 2021 too. Also don't know if you want to build the passing game around Preston Williams, Parker and Mike Gesicki or if you want to add a few guys with different type of skill sets. Or maybe you want another young receiver to team with Tua and Williams, although Parker isn't exactly old. For example would you prefer Williams Gesicki and Shenault or Tee Higgins over Parker. Don't get me wrong, I'm one of the biggest Parker fans you'll meet, but just wondering what some of you think?

Yep, lets create another hole on the roster and count on the guy that didn't finish his 1st NFL season.
Great plan!

I could see that happening. Looks like Miami is in the process of exploring all options, including what it might take to get Burrow. Nothing wrong with that and knowing what you need to do prior to the draft to get the player you want.

Back
Top Bottom