Miami Dolphins Salary | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins Salary

Fin_Frenzy_84

Starter
Reaction score
If we let Langford,Solai,and Carey walk and cut Bell, how much money could we have? Also is there any other players we may cut for money?

If we let Langford,Solai,and Carey walk and cut Bell, how much money could we have? Also is there any other players we may cut for money?

Its late. I mis-read your post the first time. Bell will make $6 mil this season.

Here are some Cap Savings for a few players if we cut them:

Bell - 4.35 million
Incognito - 2.7167 million
Mcdaniel - 3 million
Fasano - 3.675 million
Garner - 1.4 million
Cook - 1 million

Miami is in a good spot with the cap, but New England is in terrific shape. The Jets are in terrible shape.

Here are some Cap Savings for a few players if we cut them:

Bell - 4.35 million
Incognito - 2.7167 million
Mcdaniel - 3 million
Fasano - 3.675 million
Garner - 1.4 million
Cook - 1 million

Miami is in a good spot with the cap, but New England is in terrific shape. The Jets are in terrible shape.

Shocked Junc hasn't already replied to refute this assertion...and mention the jests have been to 2 of the last 3 AFC Championship games. The internet must be down in Computer Lab II.

Shocked Junc hasn't already replied to refute this assertion...and mention the jests have been to 2 of the last 3 AFC Championship games.

:lol:

I mean just like any team they can restructure guys and maybe make a few cuts, but as far as the initial process goes, work needs to be done for them.

Miami Dolphins (6-10)

Projected cap: $114.3 million

Key free agents: DT Paul Soliai, G Vernon Carey, QB Chad Henne

Analysis: The Dolphins are in decent (but not great) shape with the cap. There will be an interesting dynamic in Miami to keep an eye on this offseason. Usually when a new coach comes in, there is huge turnover in the coach's first season. But that probably won't happen with general manager Jeff Ireland still in charge of the 53-man roster. Ireland is not going to cut many of the players he helped bring to Miami. But the Dolphins would have to do something if they want to make enough room to make a splash for a big free agent. Green Bay Packers quarterback Matt Flynn is a good example.

this can answer some of your question, from espn

So we have 10-12 million without cutting and should save like another 8mil if we cut fasano and bell. Yes I said cut fasano but we better draft a guy like fleener.

Fasano was just RE-signed to that contract only 14 months ago.He won't restructure IMO. Not sure if that matters.

I'm a fan of baby Bavarro Fasano, but realize we need a more athletic TE. We are not going to be a run first team anymore, and maybe the 3.5 mil is better spent elsewhere, but he's too good to cut. .

We are also getting 11mil of cap space that was unused last sign, I believe from contracts that players didn't reach incentives so it becomes a credit.

Restructure
Dansby 2012 cap hit is $12,800,000
Marshall 2012 cap hit is $10,400,000
Longs 2012 cap hit is $11,200,000
Fasano 2012 cap hit is $4,450,000
Bells 2012 cap hit is $5,800,000
Bush 2012 cap hit is $6,025,000
Starks 2012 cap hit is $4,875,000

savings galore if restructured

Back
Top Bottom