Miami Dolphins Schedule And record prediction for 2021 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins Schedule And record prediction for 2021

People complain about how tough the schedule is every year…when there’s no way to know until after the season how tough it was.

Answer Its actually possible to tell what teams are the top teams after the first game or maybe 2 or 3 games into the season. For example kansas city beat the browns but both teams are really good. The jets are still the jets. Looks like the cardinals are going to be really good this year...but of course i cant read every team......like the buffalo and steelers game....has josh allen regressed or is pittsburgh a powerhouse. I lean toward it was a close game and both teams will be really good. Oh and finnaly tannehill is still great as a pocket taking them sacks. When we play tennesee play a 8 or 9 man close to los and dare incosistent tannehill to beat us....note....that new england rookie qb is going to be 90 times better than tannehill.just in case anybody says if a rookie carved us up in the first game imagine what tannehill will do.

Have you all noticed years past when we struggle to win this week...we get blown out the next week.

Hope thats not the case anymore. I would settle for a loss but competitive game. Close game at the end.

Back
Top Bottom