Miami Dolphins Schedule And record prediction for 2021 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins Schedule And record prediction for 2021

Schedule doesn't seem as bad after week 1 as it did before the season. Not that week 1 is a definitive example of how a team will look over the season but the only teams I see as unlikely are Buffalo once, TB in TB and maybe Tennessee.

Games rarely go as you think but as the O-line (and offense as a whole) gains some time playing together, we could surprise a lot of people.

Teams like Las Vegas, ATL, Indy with Wentz, Jax, Car, NYG and NOLA with Jameis are nothing if not inconsistent and most of them are not good to begin with...

No reason we SHOULD lose to Carolina. As a 10 win team compared to a 5 win team, we should definitely win. McCaffrey may be back but he's not worth 5 wins and neither is Sam Darnold. New and unproven head coach on a rebuilding team. Come on, man.

Its only a matter of time before Jameis starts to Jameis. NOLA has a great roster and coach but they aren't going to run through the league like Brees did....and even he had his losing seasons. 6 seasons at or under .500 as a Saint to be exact.

I see us winning 7 to 8 games.
Man you are so negative this year my friend...We have got to get you on-board so you dont miss the party in 2021. Hang tight and give the team & Tua a chance. Im not saying they will win them all but they have already disposed of the dreaded Pats at HOME none the less & are obviously improving as a franchise. They will win 10+ this season...And you WILL enjoy it (I hope)

If both teams are relatively healthy, we are going to steamroll them into the ground. CMC or no CMC.
You have the right attitude......Thats the attitude i have before every game UNTIL..........we start struggling. Struggling especially on offense..........1 2 3 and outs depresses me. I had a headache after the pats game.....2 good drives a game kills my football spirit.....

You have the right attitude......Thats the attitude i have before every game UNTIL..........we start struggling. Struggling especially on offense..........1 2 3 and outs depresses me. I had a headache after the pats game.....
We were 10-6 last year and looking to improve on that. Always potential to lay an egg, but not at home against Carolina. Steamroll

If it wasn’t for X we would have. I don’t see us beating them next time.
If the Patriots had scored I think there was still a 0/50 chance Tua leads Miami on a game winning drive int he final 2 minutes, especially if the Patriots were held to a field goal and only led 19-17.

I thought going into the season they would likely start out 0-2 and still win 10 games. So winning in NE was a bonus for me and now I think they will win 11 games.

10 wins and 7 losses. Already won at New England which is a big monkey off our back.

I see us winning 3 games against the AFC South. At home against the Colts and at Tennessee will be tough.

I see us splitting with the NFC South. New Orleans and Tampa will be tough. If we manage to steal one of those, I wouldn't be shocked if Carolina beat us. I think Atlanta is a win.

Division: 3-2 the rest of the way in some fashion. The Bills and the rematch with the Pats will be tough. Sweeping the Jets feels necessary

1-2 against the Ravens, Raiders, Giants combination. Giants also has a must win feel to it, especially given where it is on the schedule

End Result: 10-7

Back
Top Bottom