Miami Dolphins should sign punter Matt Araiza so he can kick it to the Bills | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins should sign punter Matt Araiza so he can kick it to the Bills

No one is saying a false accusation is a solution for rape. No one is advocating for false accusations. Keep punching those strawmen. You sound ridiculous.
An 8 page thread on a punter. If Grier wants to bring him in then fine. He’s a good punter, no doubt. I’m not getting into the whole, he said, she said fiasco. There’s two sides to every story. Hope his one is the correct one, regardless of whether we sign him or not.

An 8 page thread on a punter. If Grier wants to bring him in then fine. He’s a good punter, no doubt. I’m not getting into the whole, he said, she said fiasco. There’s two sides to every story. Hope his one is the correct one, regardless of whether we sign him or not.
He admitted to having sex with someone under the age of consent iirc...I don't want a rapist on my team

I'll admit I was wrong, didn't know the new evidence came out. Now all I think is what he did was gross, lol. I wouldn't put my dick near anyone begging for sex and allowed filming of herself doing it with multiple men, but hey, atleast he didn't rape anyone 🤮

He wasn't even there; he had left an hour before the "fun" had begun.

As a society we are so quick to pass judgement one way or another based on our political leanings without knowing all the facts. I’m guilty of it too.

I'll admit I was wrong, didn't know the new evidence came out. Now all I think is what he did was gross, lol. I wouldn't put my dick near anyone begging for sex and allowed filming of herself doing it with multiple men, but hey, atleast he didn't rape anyone 🤮
If he had sex with someone who is too young to consent to sex, he did rape someone. I believe he admitted to having sex with her. That's rape if she is too young to consent.

If he had sex with someone who is too young to consent to sex, he did rape someone. I believe he admitted to having sex with her. That's rape if she is too young to consent.

He has not been charged with statutory rape, have you bothered to ask why? Zealots usually don't ever ask that question.

Here is a quote from a very recent article about this situation.

"During an interview, Araiza made it clear he’s not being charged for statutory rape because, in California, you can’t be charged if you had good reason to believe the other person was 18. Araiza said the unnamed woman clearly stated to him she was 18 and said it on video.

Clearly, the police believe that’s the case because he’s not been charged."

So the girl lied about the gang rape and lied about her age, which under California law is quite clear thus no rape occurred.

Oh, and San Diego State University just made a determination of "No Findings" on Friday regarding this matter.

Back
Top Bottom