Miami Dolphins Sober And Back To Reality After The Miami Miracle | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins Sober And Back To Reality After The Miami Miracle

Mando didn't say anything that we shouldn't already know. One game doesn't make a season for any of the players or coaches, specially one game like the one on Sunday. Lets see how we do on the road this week.

It has all with who we beat. I see it all the time, this is our Super Bowl. Sorry if you do something 5 times in 6 years it’s not our super bowl.

I agree not ur Super Bowl. They would have been celebrating if they won too because of all the trouble they have down there.

Minnesota is bleeding - they just fired their OC, they can't score.

Stop the run, man up Thielen, keep the scoring low…and run Frank Gore, Drake, & BB down their throats.

Where’s Wannstedt to hang the lobster cage from the locker room ceiling when you need him?

I like this. The pats game has given the team inspiration to not quit. Drake is empowered, Tannehill has to feel good about his performance, and Gore is on another level. This win also shows Minkah that he needs to step up, and hopefully during the week, he prepares himself better. Another week for Amendola to heal up.
I dunno guys, we matched score for score against NE. Minn. hs a dome, so no bad weather, but the noise will be a factor.

Our dumb dumb lineman will false start a lot, book it.

Back
Top Bottom