Miami Dolphins: The 8 NFL Players That Dolphins Fans Hate the Most

dreday

future of the funk
Reaction score
link

Who is Batman without the Joker? What is Coke without Pepsi, or Apple without Microsoft?

Ultimately, they are dominant, untested entities with no incentive to innovate, improve or please.

Every great faction has a counterpart that irritates its supporters, and the Miami Dolphins have many. Were it not for this list of hated players, it would be too easy to be a fan and wins would not be nearly as meaningful.

Just the thought of the players on this list will make your blood boil, but just remember how sweet it is when the Dolphins silence them with a victory.

Travis34

chea
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
8. Taylor, not really. But I understand it as well.
7. Henne? I don't hate him that much to go on a top 8 list.
6. Ginn? Just imagine if he would've caught that game winning TD in Indy a couple years ago. But I thought this list was going to be going for players we hate on other teams. Ginn is worthy of no. 6?
5. Jason Allen? Served us well. A bust honestly, but he tried.
4. Braylon Edwards. Finally a Jet player on here lol
3. Bart Scott. Yeah
2. Brady
1. Sanchez.

Lol check out the website's picture of Mark Sanchez

mega-fin-love

Just trust me
Reaction score
If I had to pick my 8 most hated players I don't think any of those would be on there. I hate in no particular order
Vince Young
Big Ben
Dante Stalworth
Michael Vick
Plaxico Buress
Chad Henne
James Harrison
Antonio Cramartie
Randy Moss
.....ok so Henne made the list...haha

JCane

Administrator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
No. 7 Chad Henne

Few fanbases truly despise their own players, but few are infected with such rabid impatience and frustration. Chad Henne certainly deserves much of the criticism he absorbs, but he has been completely crucified this offseason.

Nonetheless, Henne has become a hated figure in Miami. Even though he has been great off of the field, Henne was supposed to be the savior—the long awaited answer to Dan Marino. However, he completely flopped in 2010, leaving Dolphins fans with a pit in their stomach and agony in their hearts.

Roman529

Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew
Reaction score
My 8 in no particular order.....

Sanchez - Jets
Welker - Pats
Scott - Jets
Ward - Steelers (everyone hates Mr. Smirk)
Brady - Pats
R. Moss - Free Agent
Roethlisberger - Steelers
R. Lewis - Ravens

OK #9...Houston Texans - They beat us every time we play them

nyjunc

Hammered
Reaction score
I'm just curious, what is the reason for the hate on Sanchez? He's never said a thing or done anything to Miami other than play well in 3 of the 4 matchups. I get Bart Scott, Braylon and some others but why Mark?

Dolfan4life!

Starter
Reaction score
I'm just curious, what is the reason for the hate on Sanchez? He's never said a thing or done anything to Miami other than play well in 3 of the 4 matchups. I get Bart Scott, Braylon and some others but why Mark?
I agree, why hate Sancheez? He's 1-3 against us and hasn't ever really hurt us w/his play. I love him as long as he is a member of the jest. If he were on the Fins I would probably hate him with a passion, although he would probably be viewed as what he actually is, a bottom tier QB.

Strangeworld

Hammered
Reaction score

Cause Henne blows and Dolphin fans hate to admit that Sanchez is a better QB.... no more, no less

TedSlimmJr

Hartselle Tigers (15-0) 5-A State Champ
Reaction score
This is interesting because not too long ago, I gave it some thought and realized that I actually like more players on the Falcons and Saints from an individual perspective than I do on the Dolphins.

One of the things I find most bizarre about NFL fans are the one's that are constantly buying NFL player jerseys. It makes no sense. The guy who's jersey you buy is just as likely to be playing for another team tomorrow (even a division "rival") as he is to be playing for your team.

There are no rivalries in the NFL anymore, it's all in the fan's heads. It's about the money nowdays. Rivalries in the NFL were done away with when free agency came along.

One of the best things about college football is that rivalries actually mean something, and a player is yours for 4 years..... then he's yours forever. A guy can whipe out 10 years worth of everything he stood for, and everything he accomplished with a single stroke of a pen in the NFL if he isn't careful.

Again, not that he even cares.. or should care.

Joba-nator

Rookie
Reaction score
Not for nothing, but Chad Henne's passer rating last year was better than any passer rating Joe Namath EVER had....then again, that speaks more about Namath than it does Henne..

nyjunc

Hammered
Reaction score
Not for nothing, but Chad Henne's passer rating last year was better than any passer rating Joe Namath EVER had....then again, that speaks more about Namath than it does Henne..
Joe Namath is one of the most overrated players in the history of the game but that speaks more about how overrated the passer rating stat is.

Vaark

Nihil taurus crappus
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
+1

We actually should be gratified and relieved that it's Sanchez goosing the less masculine Mangold family athlete than say Josh Freeman or Ryan Fitzgerald to name but 2.

Nublar7

Retired
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I don't really hate Sanchez, but I think the reason people dislike him is because he gets so much media attention, yet isn't a very good quarterback.

where's th'fish

Scout Team
Reaction score
Before reading I was pretty sure the list would be made of players from other teams, while the players that Dolphin fans truly hate the most are our own players. I'm glad the author of the article got something right by at least mixing the list a bit.

And this?

Few fanbases truly despise their own players, but few are infected with such rabid impatience and frustration.
Right on the money.

Top Bottom