Miami Dolphins: The 8 NFL Players That Dolphins Fans Hate the Most | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins: The 8 NFL Players That Dolphins Fans Hate the Most

This. When you see a rival of yours being overhyped, it leads to hate/jealousy.

I love Sanchez. I would not mind playing against him every week........People hate him because hes a preppy little slick hair girly man. I have to admit that I can't stand looking at him. It's also a common belief that he is a homosexual. Not saying gay is wrong but many think that

I don't really hate Sanchez, but I think the reason people dislike him is because he gets so much media attention, yet isn't a very good quarterback.

Oh I get it, it's all jealousy. Thanks.

No way JT should be on that list. He should be on the most loved list. He did what he had to do when Parcells didn't want him (twice).

No way JT should be on that list. He should be on the most loved list. He did what he had to do when Parcells didn't want him (twice).

The wound is still fresh, as the years pass I think he'll be loved again.

Oh I get it, it's all jealousy. Thanks.
Jealousy? Hardly. If you compare Henne and Sanchez's first two seasons as starters they are pretty even, though Henne has the upper hand in most categories. The only difference? Sanchez's supporting cast has carried him much better than Henne's supporting cast in Miami. Sanchez graces ESPN and NFLN pretty frequently, but really hasn't done a whole lot to get the press he does. He for the most part has just been along for the ride for the AFC Championship appearances. He is not the reason they made it to those games, if anything he is the reason they haven't made the Super Bowl.

I don't like Sanchez because #1 hes a jet, #2 most of us have accepted Brady as damn good, no point to hate now, #3 we have argued back and forth about henne vs sanchez and finally the break through happens, NFL DBs drop all of sanchez' would be picks, and make ridiculous bounces/catches off henne's should not be INTs.

This year will tell a little better.

Jealousy? Hardly. If you compare Henne and Sanchez's first two seasons as starters they are pretty even, though Henne has the upper hand in most categories. The only difference? Sanchez's supporting cast has carried him much better than Henne's supporting cast in Miami. Sanchez graces ESPN and NFLN pretty frequently, but really hasn't done a whole lot to get the press he does. He for the most part has just been along for the ride for the AFC Championship appearances. He is not the reason they made it to those games, if anything he is the reason they haven't made the Super Bowl.

Prett even except for the whole playing well when it matters and wins things.

Sanchez is a D-Bag just like his coach....what's there to like NYJUNC????

Let's all GTFO before another huge "debate" starts about the booger-man Mark Sanchez.

Cause Henne blows and Dolphin fans hate to admit that Sanchez is a better QB.... no more, no less

It has nothing to do with Henne. It's about Sanchez being entirely overrated and mediocre, yet also maddeningly being able to pull out a lot of wins for a hated rival with timely plays.

Back
Top Bottom