Miami Dolphins trail six quarterbacks in total yards and it’s disgusting | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins trail six quarterbacks in total yards and it’s disgusting

That’s a joke, right? Brisket is so bad. No way Tua plays as bad as he has.

Why? He did it last year and our line actually was performing better as scary as that is.

He hasn't shown us if he has or hasn't progressed from that yet. I hope he has, but to just say no way I can't agree with.

Last edited:
Total. Utter. Failure.

You can dress that ugly thing many ways

but it's the same conclusion every time.

What's really hard to deal with for the fans is the fact we tragically wasted so many great draft assets.

That alone puts us another 3-5 years in the hole! This franchise is like a '72 Vega stuck in the mud

incapable of getting traction for decades. Until the Ross fiasco ends you can count on some more of the same.

Have a nice day!

BNF

But supposedly those team are overall better. Yet! What would their records be without those starting Qbs? Hell, would KC even have won a game at this stage?

Is there any question who give the Dolphins the best chance to win now?
Tua gives us a better chance to win than JB. We still don’t know what Tua is yet. I liked in week 1 that he made some clutch throws. We haven’t seen him since the injury so it’s really frustrating right now.

Tua gives us a better chance to win than JB. We still don’t know what Tua is yet. I liked in week 1 that he made some clutch throws. We haven’t seen him since the injury so it’s really frustrating right now.
If I was coach brissett is benched for sinnett long ago but Tua is back I think so no point

Miami beats the Raiders if they gave Tua a 14-0 lead

If Miami puts up a 1000 yards in it's next game we will lead the NFL in offense!!!
I'll even go further and if Miami puts up 1000yards on offense in 3 Games not 1, I will run naked on I75 from Naples with the alligators next to me until Stirling Road.
Deal????

The Texans
You do realize the Texans are 1-4 and their only win has been over the Jaguars. A team that has lost its last 20 games. The only task they seem to be on is ensuring they get a top 3 pick in the 2022 draft.

But supposedly those team are overall better. Yet! What would their records be without those starting Qbs? Hell, would KC even have won a game at this stage?

Is there any question who give the Dolphins the best chance to win now?
It really doesn’t matter at all what they “would” be Without those starting QBs, It only matters what they “are” without them, which is completely irrelevant right now because they haven’t missed any time. And you can’t possibly be saying Tua is as valuable to the Dolphins as Brady, Mahomes, or Rodgers are to their teams at this point. He has not come close to earning that yet.

Back
Top Bottom