Miami Dolphins training camp questions: Can Tua Tagovailoa make jump? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins training camp questions: Can Tua Tagovailoa make jump?

When it comes to Tua you know the opinions can be polar. I personally just hate the ones that call a player boom or bust after season 1.

There's enough to suggest players with good to great year ones don't necasessily go on to be boom and vice versa.

I just wish as a fan base we had more of a "Support this player" because he's a Miami Dolphin. Nope!

I wanted "this player" and we drafted the other guy....So...I ain't supporting him.
But but but they will support him if he plays well! It's always the same with the detractors, they keep the out of "I wanted someone else and we need to get rid of him but he is the QB and I will support him!". Cowards. Pick a lane and be right or wrong like it makes a difference to a bunch of randoms on the internet.

So some random article says he's off to a tough start?

I've got a random youtube video that says the opposite.

Video > words. :hclap:

But, but, but it wasnā€™t a perfect pass to Wilson.

He'll get better. Training camp is to iron out mistakes and gel as a unit. Tua deserves criticism when he plays poorly, but he also deserves praise when he plays well, and deserves a reasonable amount of time to grow and reach his potential. I think he'll make the jump into at least a top 15 QB this year, hopefully much higher than that.

Sorry guys ... you got me wrong ... i apologize for the confusion...

I saw different articles with opinions regarding Tua's needed jump this season ... thought I would share the views ...

No agenda ... probably just a dumb mistake

Did you pull the data from TruMedia yourself? If so, does it go back further? I would be interested to see what the rookie metrics were for Drew Brees, Payton Manning, etc.

Also, not directed at you, but for someone like me, rankings without context really don't mean much. I like to see the whole picture.
sorry... just posting information I thought related ... my bad

But but but they will support him if he plays well! It's always the same with the detractors, they keep the out of "I wanted someone else and we need to get rid of him but he is the QB and I will support him!". Cowards. Pick a lane and be right or wrong like it makes a difference to a bunch of randoms on the internet.

I'm not a detractor ... I never "wanted" anyone else ... not sure why all the insults ...
the articles I posted were on subject ... they aren't my views ... sorry to offend you

No it's all good. I enjoy your posts and would love your point of view not other articles. :cheers:
My point of view:
Tua will absolutely make the transition this season we were expecting when he was drafted. His resume' and work ethic tells all we need to know.

I look back and see through old tired eyes this FO did exactly what they wanted ... took a highly rated and accomplished QB ... let him learn the best they could by inserting him earlier than planned ... continued to build the team around him while targeting year 2 for his showcase. He proved last year he can play in this league ... the players around him along with an excellent coaching staff will give him the advantage all Qb's need

Along the way the defense was the focus in year 1 and the results paid off in spades. This team is ready to compete ... this season we need to compete EARLY .. as in game 1 and 2... IMO of course

I'm not a detractor ... I never "wanted" anyone else ... not sure why all the insults ...
the articles I posted were on subject ... they aren't my views ... sorry to offend you
Are you drunk? I wasn't even responding to you.

Back
Top Bottom