Miami Dolphins’ Tua Tagovailoa is NFL’s most efficient quarterback and his numbers prove it | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins’ Tua Tagovailoa is NFL’s most efficient quarterback and his numbers prove it

Amy Schumer No GIF by Saturday Night Live

We do not want Grier knowing he has a great QB and then has to pay accordingly.
Don’t you mean Athletes First?

M
Which absolutely helps!

The biggest place he needs to improve even more is his ability to make plays off script.

I’d say that’s the trait more than anything the Qbs ahead of him can do more consistently.

Mahommes
Allen
Jackson
Make plays that win games when it matters?

M

Make plays that win games when it matters?

I mean that’s part of what I mean here.

He’s done it. But not nearly as consistently enough to get this team to that next level.

And he should, we have probably the most explosive player at WR this league has maybe ever seen.

It's not a knock on Tua, but many QBs would lead the league in air yards per TD if they played in this offense that heavily features Cheetah.

If Tua stays healthy again, and doesn't fold in the big moment like he's started to make a trend, then he will tip the scales in the favor of him being the "reason".

Until then, it's Tyreek and McDaniel getting the credit in my book.

Ummm 🤔

We were told Tua couldn’t get the ball to Reek before they ever played a down

Ever heard of the saying moving “the goal posts”? Look it up on the Google

Ummm 🤔

We were told Tua couldn’t get the ball to Reek before they ever played a down

Ever heard of the saying moving “the goal posts”? Look it up on the Google
It's always something new. Every ****ing year bro.

Too short, can't throw downfield, injury prone....

These people arent fans, they are trolls. Constantly holding Tua to standards that other QBs not named Pat Mahomes dont even meet.

I dont see any Superbowl winners in Buffalo.

And he should, we have probably the most explosive player at WR this league has maybe ever seen.

It's not a knock on Tua, but many QBs would lead the league in air yards per TD if they played in this offense that heavily features Cheetah.

If Tua stays healthy again, and doesn't fold in the big moment like he's started to make a trend, then he will tip the scales in the favor of him being the "reason".

Until then, it's Tyreek and McDaniel getting the credit in my book.

And many QBs would have bad numbers if they played behind Miami's OL and had a poor run game.
Mahomes is THE best QB in the NFL, but convince me if Mahomes and TT traded teams their numbers would be the same.
I'm not excited about efficiency, but given the surrounding cast and OC, I think he played very well

And many QBs would have bad numbers if they played behind Miami's OL and had a poor run game.
Mahomes is THE best QB in the NFL, but convince me if Mahomes and TT traded teams their numbers would be the same.
I'm not excited about efficiency, but given the surrounding cast and OC, I think he played very well
Yeah, lesser QBs would.

But any capable QB can throw to a wide open Tyreek on the first read out of the Cheetah motion.

And I'm not saying he didn't play well.

I'm just paying more credence to McDripp and 10.

Yeah, lesser QBs would.

But any capable QB can throw to a wide open Tyreek on the first read out of the Cheetah motion.

I can agree partly. By mid-season TH wasn't wide open a lot. And a few QBs would have adjusted by scrambling. That's neither good nor bad. That's just the talent of some. But we've all watched enough football to know some QBs thrive behind a solid OL and are mediocre, at best, with a poor OL. Where TT falls in that continuum is a fair debate.

I think TT was efficient and effective for Miami, but I wasn't impressed in big moments. How much of that was TT and how much was Mcd? Another fair debate.

Yeah, lesser QBs would.

Neither Hill or Waddle are in the top 20 in separation, and both are relatively small and quite fast targets to hit... Try again...

Back
Top Bottom