Miami Dolphins Vets 'Impressed' With Former Aggies Star De'Von Achane | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins Vets 'Impressed' With Former Aggies Star De'Von Achane

IMO the speed almost hurts his draft stock, b/c it's so impressive that people don't see how good he is at everything else. I admit that before I ever watched his film, I was "ehh, another small, fast guy". I honestly believe that many of the draft evals on Achane never got past his size and speed. It wasn't until I dove into the film that I became a fan. If he had been a 210 lb guy with just good but not great speed and had the exact same film, production, etc., he would have a first or second round pick. The speed is obviously a plus, but it blinds people to how good of a football player he is.

Yep. I've been watching Aggie football for decades and he's probably the best, most complete RB I've ever seen there. And that's saying a LOT!

His speed was probably 4th or 5th down on the list of what impressed me the most the first few times I ever saw him run. And it stayed that way.

Balance, Vision, Strength, Maturity/Fundamentals...... and to top it off, smart and a humble "good guy". You're gonna like him.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom