Miami Dolphins ‘won’t Have A Shot’ This Year If This Flaw Isn’t Fixed, Flores Says | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins ‘won’t Have A Shot’ This Year If This Flaw Isn’t Fixed, Flores Says

Am I wrong or was the first team OL during the first game.....

LT Mills
LG Dieter
C Reed
RG Calhoun
RT Holden

I thought I saw Davis playing at one point. Did he start or run with second team?

I don't see any reason why that line would be successful. It doesn't even compare to...

LT Tunsil
LG Dieter
C Kilgore
RG Anyone
RT Davis

Am I wrong or was the first team OL during the first game.....

LT Mills
LG Dieter
C Reed
RG Calhoun
RT Holden

I thought I saw Davis playing at one point. Did he start or run with second team?

I don't see any reason why that line would be successful. It doesn't even compare to...

LT Tunsil
LG Dieter
C Kilgore
RG Anyone
RT Davis

I mean I get Tunsil didn't play and that moves a player and so on, but in all honesty, you have Tunsil and a veteran C who you hopes stays healthy all year so you have 2 guys and then a bunch of really questionable (at best) guys- no matter how you shuffle them around.

Looks like a 3 and 13 team

Will that be enough or will we finish brides maid again?

I’m sure wondering where this edge pass rush is gonna come from lol
and edge/interior protection for that matter

Vegas was and always is right

I don’t think there’s anything more I dislike than one liner counters. Tell me why I’m wrong?

I think he was saying the “edge pass rush” IS NOT going to come. I don’t think he’s saying you’re wrong here.

That kid needs to anchor better if he’s gonna kick over to right side and play better in the run game.

But it looks he’s locked in to be the active 3rd tackle come week 1 which means there’s no guarantee he won’t be thrown in on the right side. I just think the most bang for your money with his comes left side. Anything else less than ideal

He does lose some ground here, but he's got the frame to correct that (310+). He gets to his spot with such ease, though.

Back
Top Bottom