Miami Dolphins WR DeVante Parker hoping for Patriots’ man coverage again | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins WR DeVante Parker hoping for Patriots’ man coverage again

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
aptopix-dolphins-rams-footb.jpg

Miami Dolphins wide receiver DeVante Parker celebrates after scoring the winning touchdown against the Los Angeles Rams. The Dolphins won 14-10. (AP Photo/Jae C. Hong)

MIAMI GARDENS — What is Miami Dolphins wide receiver DeVante Parker hoping for on Sunday?
“Man,” Parker said Friday. “(New England) played a lot of man (in the first meeting) and I want to take advantage of it. Go out and execute. Make the plays. When it’s 1-on-1 coverage, I want to make the plays every time.”
When the Dolphins played at the Patriots in Week 2, Parker had a season-high eight catches for 106 yards. Ryan Tannehill was Miami’s quarterback that day, but Parker feels Matt Moore will take the same approach.
“If Matt sees 1-on-1, he’s going to give it to you, you’ve just got to make the play,” Parker said.
The Patriots are 14th in the league in pass defense, so it seems there is some potential vulnerability.
At New England, the Dolphins passed for 387 yards, with Jarvis Landry adding 10 catches for 135 yards.
Parker believes the diversity of Miami’s receiving corps is a strength.
“We have different ways to get open and different ways to help the team,” he said.

http://dailydolphin.blog.palmbeachp...arker-hoping-for-patriots-man-coverage-again/

I like the attitude of our Alpha here. Sounding a bit like Landry. :)

The Deep ball perhaps. Any other balls thrown by Matt Moore are flat out scary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Parker dominates NE. 100 yards the past 2 games.

Back
Top Bottom