Miami Dolphins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Dolphins

Hurricane495

2001 Rookie of the Year
Reaction score
Just picked up the Streets & Smiths Football Edition and they have Miami finishing 3rd behind New England and Buffalo with a total Score of 86
Of course when that was published we did not have Sammy Knight or Brian Griese yet

That's what I hate about all those reports.

They are always wrong !

It is real close as far as the # ranking goes though. Every magazine has the top 3 way up there, just some in different orders. And I am sure that is how it will be...

unless the Fins lock it up in November:evil:

geoff in WI

The East is so close its a tossup anyway. I mean consider the fact that the current standings are the Jets, then the Pats, then the Phins...then the Bills.

I mean who expected that. Three tied at 9-7.

Originally posted by gunn34
That's what I hate about those reports. They come out way too early.
:stooges:

Right! I used to get all those mags way back B4 the net. Problem was that when they got the info, got it to press and then by the time we got it, it was old stuff already. The net by far is the best way for current info.

Originally posted by Hurricane495
Just picked up the Streets & Smiths Football Edition and they have Miami finishing 3rd behind New England and Buffalo with a total Score of 86
Of course when that was published we did not have Sammy Knight or Brian Griese yet

Even without Knight or Griese we still shouldn't have been predicted 3rd place. We did get Seau. Just a few more weeks till preseason starts, and MY "New Year" starts. Isn't it lovely?!?!

I've got it !!

I just figured out how you can put that mag to it's best use...

TOILET PAPER

Originally posted by ckparrothead
The East is so close its a tossup anyway. I mean consider the fact that the current standings are the Jets, then the Pats, then the Phins...then the Bills.

I mean who expected that. Three tied at 9-7.

nobody, which is unusual...this division has been a dogfight since i started watching football in the mid-80s. anybody remember this? with two games left in the 1987 season, all five AFC East teams sported records of 7-7...that's fierce competition, friends.

Back
Top Bottom