Miami Fan Stranded In Buffalo Battle Grounds | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Fan Stranded In Buffalo Battle Grounds

SuperBankz

17-0 perfectville Pop. 1
Reaction score
Hey fellow miami fans... the name is Brandon... I was wondering if anyone out there would be going to the Miami game in buffalo... i have been going there for the last 5 years.... i would like to be able to sit with some fellow miami fans... Every year i get belted with snow balls cussed at and one of my friends who is also a miami fan got jumped in the bathroom by some drunken buffalo rednecks... well if anyone will be there let me know maybe me and my friend can tailgate with ya or something

SuperBankz said:
Hey fellow miami fans... the name is Brandon... I was wondering if anyone out there would be going to the Miami game in buffalo... i have been going there for the last 5 years.... i would like to be able to sit with some fellow miami fans... Every year i get belted with snow balls cussed at and one of my friends who is also a miami fan got jumped in the bathroom by some drunken buffalo rednecks... well if anyone will be there let me know maybe me and my friend can tailgate with ya or something

Just a bit of advice.......if you're trying to round up some local support, in the future I wouldn't recomend you mentioning that one your friends got jumped. You might have a better chance of getting people to go if ya let that little tidbit out. :D

so-long-Ricky said:
Just a bit of advice.......if you're trying to round up some local support, in the future I wouldn't recomend you mentioning that one your friends got jumped. You might have a better chance of getting people to go if ya let that little tidbit out. :D

And the part about being belted with snow. :lol: But good luck rounding some fans up. You guys can make some noise and scare those Buffalo girls back to the woods. I won't be there though :(

I'm from Rochester and I may go but It depends if my friend wants to go or not. I'll ask this weekend. You wont need to worry about getting jumped with us around. The thing you need to worry about is getting out of there with your skin once the Bills lose to the Nick Saban Dolphins. And the thing you need to look out for is the heavy farmer women who intentionally bump into you with full force. One ***** tried to nail me but I saw it comin.

finfan54 said:
I'm from Rochester and I may go but It depends if my friend wants to go or not. I'll ask this weekend. You wont need to worry about getting jumped with us around. The thing you need to worry about is getting out of there with your skin once the Bills lose to the Nick Saban Dolphins. And the thing you need to look out for is the heavy farmer women who intentionally bump into you with full force. One ***** tried to nail me but I saw it comin.

I'm sure of the date when Miami plays BUFF off hand but if it's in the summer your comment about the women couldn't be more wrong. I always go to a couple SEPT and OCT games and some of the women there are gorgeous. Of course it definitely helps w/a few colleges near bye ;)

I have been going to that game for the last 7 years. I have never had a big problem, but to my credit i have peppered a bills fan with a nice snowball in the back of the head and got to drench an idiot security guard last year. My advice is that you go with a bus trip, that way you are at least with a crowd. Other than the razzing, the crowd is not like it was in the 90's.

so-long-Ricky said:
I'm sure of the date when Miami plays BUFF off hand but if it's in the summer your comment about the women couldn't be more wrong. I always go to a couple SEPT and OCT games and some of the women there are gorgeous. Of course it definitely helps w/a few colleges near bye ;)

dude, I am from Rochester...........for every beautiful woman in buffalo there are ten fat farmer women. Nothing personal, I think farmer women have a place in our society, but I call it as i see it. :rolleyes:

This year's game is October 16, if I remember right. I go every year with my friend Sal (Bills fan). Anyone who wants to catch up there, drop me a line beforehand and we'll work something out.

I haven't been jumped yet, by the way. A few snowballs to the back, some words and gestures exchanged but that's it.

I'm from Buffalo, I've gone to most of the Bills-Dolphins games, however I didn't go last year. I haven't decided if I will venture out this year. Don't believe the ratio the guy posted about good looking women to fat farmer women. Buffalo (primarly the colleges) have some smokin chics.

SuperBankz said:
I live in West Seneca bro. I would be willing to go to the game if I were with at least 3-4 other dolfans. maybe we can get something going?

Also, it would be nice to start a local Dolphins fan club at a local sports bar who woule have us. LOL. Any ideas?

finfan54 said:
dude, I am from Rochester...........for every beautiful woman in buffalo there are ten fat farmer women. Nothing personal, I think farmer women have a place in our society, but I call it as i see it. :rolleyes:

I'm from Rochester as well and trust me.....I'm not saying there aren't some nasty a$$ women in upstate NY but the warm weather games @ the Ralph (SEPT, OCT) bring out some hot women to the stadium.

you should hang out w/ the Billzone group . that way you are amongst bills fans. yes, finfans are welcome.

BTW, same crap happens to bills fans at Pro player.

DreamWeaver said:
BUFFALO SUCKS.....& so do the Bills!:cooldude:

Did you make that up all on your own or did your mom write that one for you?

I'm starting to see more and more comments like this lately. It's making me wonder if this board is going downhill w/all the childish smack talk.

finfan54 said:
what about Rochacha?

Back
Top Bottom