Miami, FIU to play Oct. 6 in Orange Bowl | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami, FIU to play Oct. 6 in Orange Bowl

Stitches said:
There was no street, it wasn't a street fight. The refs would have broken it up, and delt punishment out accordingly. This has been discussed in another thread, so I'm done talking about it.

with all those players on both sides?

yeah..ok

This game is a waste. It sure is a waste of time for the Canes', as playing a garbage team like this one that isn't even a Top 100000000 school in the Nation will not help their rank at all; it would only help FIU if by some miracle they pull an the upset.

0-12 and you're going to give this team a chance to play against a Top 100 school. :shakeno: I know high school teams that can beat FIU, FFS.

305TillIDie said:
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=2695282

why play them Paul Dee!? what a dumb decision..they know they cant go to the U..they will still be pissed off..i cant believe this game is still being played...

I agree with you completely.

They scheduled this chump school basically as a favor to begin with.

They should drop these guys bottom line and show them what happens when a team "bites the hand that fed them."

You'll have an FIU team with nothing but this game to look forward to and since they have no hopes of achieving anything in their season what's to stop them from trying their dirty antics yet again?

This decision may have been made as a favor to Pete Garcia now that he's over there but even if that was the reasoning it was a very bad decision.

How do youknow there will be a fight?
Do you want to see one?

I love the hypocrisy here as if UM is full of young innocent players.

PatsSuck456 said:
How do youknow there will be a fight?
Do you want to see one?

I love the hypocrisy here as if UM is full of young innocent players.

No one is saying UM is full of innocent players. :lol:

No program is full of innocent players!

Point is though that this school went out of their way to spark the brawl with a lot of dirty play on the field.

Considering UM scheduled FIU to help their program and that UM dosen't need to deal with FIU for any other reason, there's no reason to throw them another bone and risk another embarrassing situation.

Trekbiz said:
No one is saying UM is full of innocent players. :lol:

No program is full of innocent players!

Point is though that this school went out of their way to spark the brawl with a lot of dirty play on the field.

Considering UM scheduled FIU to help their program and that UM dosen't need to deal with FIU for any other reason, there's no reason to throw them another bone and risk another embarrassing situation.

1) Ok Thanks for clearing that up.
2)Yeah It was embarassing, and it makes my school look bad. I think Shannon won't put up with this Thug U bull**** and hopefully whomever is FIU's coach won't put up with any BS either.

PatsSuck456 said:
1) Ok Thanks for clearing that up.
2)Yeah It was embarassing, and it makes my school look bad. I think Shannon won't put up with this Thug U bull**** and hopefully whomever is FIU's coach won't put up with any BS either.

So your saying that Larry Coker and FIU's coach last year put up with it? I mean we can all make fun and if something happened to any other college there would be fun poking. These are young men and in the heat of the moment type of thing. If anyone has been apart of a team knows that they are like your family. Your not going to sit by and whatch someone fight with your family. It was sad to see it get out of hand tho. That was in all just one of the worst seasons in Miami's history.

I was at the game, and it wasn't too crowded...I have a feeling next year's will be packed like an FSU game.

Back
Top Bottom