Miami & Giants Even Steven | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami & Giants Even Steven

corona683

Active Roster
Reaction score
both records are the same, defense (similiar), style of play w/shockey & SEAU.. same instensity.. not to mention the lastest vegas spread is even/pick....... :cool:

Well, generally the home team gets 3 points as kind of a default right? So, perhaps this means the line is swaying toward making Miami the favorite.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
The Dolphins are way more talented than the Giants. Our defense is a lot better.

I agree with that too. Our DB's are head and above the Giants. Ricky is better than tiki but tiki is capable of having a good game reguardless. I think the main spots where we can take them is our D against their O but i just hope we dont revert back to that lame zone we were playing in the first/second game. a tight zone yes, but lame no.
Ricky needs the rock about 25 times with a few screens and some serious mcmike up the middle.

we also need to exploit that secondary, its time for derrius thompson to have a break out game

Hmmmm

The Giants are a sound football team that is extremely well coached. Fassell does not get alot of respect in NY but he is indeed a fine coach.

Don't expect this game to be easy...especially in Giants Stadium.

Re: Hmmmm

Originally posted by Mr Fan
The Giants are a sound football team that is extremely well coached. Fassell does not get alot of respect in NY but he is indeed a fine coach.

Don't expect this game to be easy...especially in Giants Stadium.
the games in new joisey, UGH!

Back
Top Bottom