Miami goes No. 1 in preseason poll | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami goes No. 1 in preseason poll

another comedien shows up!

Originally posted by Angneli

The game against Tennessee will be huge. I was living in Colorado last year and everyone there knew that Miami would crush Nebraska. The 'Canes schedule is brutal but that is what the champs schedule should look like.

Oklahoma still wins it all. BOOMER F###ING SOONER!!!!!!

What about the Buckeyes? Maurice Clarett played awesome last week, ,and was named Big Ten Offensive Player of the week, and he's a True Frosh... How sweet is that...

GO BUCKS!

Originally posted by MarinoFan4Life
What about the Buckeyes? Maurice Clarett played awesome last week, ,and was named Big Ten Offensive Player of the week, and he's a True Frosh... How sweet is that...

GO BUCKS!

Hey Life....Where in Ohio are you from? I was born and raised in Cuyahoga Falls and live in Ashland for a few years. Went to high school at Mansfield St. Peters. I`ve lived in S. Fla. for the last 31 years.

i almost moved to Lima Ohio, when the company i worked for moved. i had 13 years in the company and didn't want to give it up. the people in Lima were very unfriendly, if you weren't born there, you didn't belong there. needless to say, i stayed in calif. i don't know how the rest of the state is, although my father in law was from ohio and he's pretty cool!

Larry, just like anywhere else there`s good people and assholes. I`ve lived in S. Fla. almost my entire adult life. Most of my family still lives in Ohio and you couldn`t find nicer people. I might be a little biased, but still.....

i'll buy that....................

Originally posted by Capt. Dick
Larry, just like anywhere else there`s good people and assholes. I`ve lived in S. Fla. almost my entire adult life. Most of my family still lives in Ohio and you couldn`t find nicer people. I might be a little biased, but still.....
lima, ohio is a very different type of community. seems like they have a church and cemetary on every corner and they just don't want outsiders moving there. we got the cold shoulder in restaurants and even the chamber of commerce when we said we were house hunting. i didn't expect snow in early october so i had to wear my dolphin jacket to the interview. during the walk through, some guy wearing a browns hat called me an asshole and i didn't even know him!:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom