Miami goes No. 1 in preseason poll | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami goes No. 1 in preseason poll

I don't know about that Florida State and Tennesee are pretty tough. I don't think Miami can beat Oklahoma

We will see. Miami lost a lot of players but still have a very tough team. The offensive line was broken up badly, but the passing game is basically the same as last year. Players like Vilma and Joseph come back on defense. It will be hard, but the Canes can do it. GO CANES!!!!!!!

Unfortunately, I can't even talk smack this year.....my Huskers are gonna suck while they break in a new QB.

Note: Husker definition of suck = losing two games in regular season.

Originally posted by Angneli
I don't know about that Florida State and Tennesee are pretty tough. I don't think Miami can beat Oklahoma
Yeah, FSU is gonna be much better this year, Chris Rix has a year of experience under his belt. Tennessee's Clausen was looking decent at the end of last season as well. The Vols got big cajones' getting Miami to play their homecoming game.:rolleyes: Nobody thought the Canes could beat Nebraska, but they did. Also, Miami has to go into the Swamp to play the Gators with Rex Grossman, and people are already saying the Canes won't win. I always like how Miami is considered the underdog 'cause the win is that much sweeter. :cool:

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
Hopefully your new QB is just as bad a thrower as the old one. :)

LOL. When WAS the last time the Huskers had a QB that could pass?

good point!

Originally posted by Sabre Ally

LOL. When WAS the last time the Huskers had a QB that could pass?
the huskers have always been a running team as far as i know. even looking back as far as johnny rogers and tom osborne, i can't think of a passing QB!

Actually the Huskers did have one in the mid-1970's in Vince Ferragamo. Feragammo originally went to Cal, then transferred after his sophmore year. His two years in Nebraska were in 1975 and 1976.

Ok. That's farther back than I can remember. I would have been 3-4 when he was there. Good answer. :)

Originally posted by mf52dolphin
Actually the Huskers did have one in the mid-1970's in Vince Ferragamo. Feragammo originally went to Cal, then transferred after his sophmore year. His two years in Nebraska were in 1975 and 1976.
:p even with vince there, the huskers ran first and passed second!

Originally posted by Jaydog57
The Vols got big cajones' getting Miami to play their homecoming game.:rolleyes: Nobody thought the Canes could beat Nebraska, but they did.

The game against Tennessee will be huge. I was living in Colorado last year and everyone there knew that Miami would crush Nebraska. The 'Canes schedule is brutal but that is what the champs schedule should look like.

Oklahoma still wins it all. BOOMER F###ING SOONER!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom