Miami going to attempt to trade up to #1 | Page 32 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami going to attempt to trade up to #1

A Franchise QB needs a Franchise OL, what these players do in college may have the Wow factor but that QB has to be #1, if the organization believes that a QB fits their system then by all means go get him, but a franchise QB needs a whole lots of thing to go right to be a franchise QB. Great in college don't necessarily means great in the Pros, I like Burrow but i believe a team can do more with a healthy Tua, I think that Burrow is better a managing the game and Tua is a risk taker, I wouldn't trade up for Burrow but I would for Tua.
Where do y’all come up with this stuff?

Joe Burrow had a higher yards per attempt AND higher completion percentage than Tua.

Injury prone is a label that people like you have made up.

That’s funny....it is generally accepted that genetics plays into durability...If you think NFL GM’s don’t pay attention to frequently injured players and the risks... you haven’t been paying attention!

That’s funny....it is generally accepted that genetics plays into durability...If you think NFL GM’s don’t pay attention to frequently injured players and the risks... you haven’t been paying attention!
You don't know anything about any of the player's genetics. You labeled Tua injury prone which is pure conjecture when Tua has been cleared with no restrictions which is fact. How exactly do you quantify "injury prone" by the way? Herbert must have bad genetics then because he broke his collar bone, had a concussion , a knee injury, and a deep shoulder bruise. I'm declaring Herbert as injury prone! Can you imagine if he was playing the level of defenses in the SEC instead of the PAC 12 where no one plays defense. Wait until he plays in the NFL where defenders are bigger, stronger, and faster. He already can't process information fast enough against the freaking PAC 12. He will probably die in the NFL. See I can play your game too. I know, tell me again how it was all the coaching staff's fault.

That would be vaild if we were only a QB away, but we traded two young studs that created two positions of need at LT and Safety. Trading all that capital away for 1 player doesn't help. Staying put getting Tua or another QB at 5, Starting Tackle at 18 and a RB or other at 22 helps a lot more than trading it all away for Burrow and having no blocking to protect him or play makers around him does us no good.
We dont have to have ss, qb or rb this yr..we need 2 good starting ot.. we still got 12 pick if we lose 3 first rd pick.

I say for all the SJW's who are propping up Love to put their money where there mouth is, if you think Jordan Love is the next QB going to Canton then bet on him each game and you should profit nicely, until that day comes i will continue to make supplemental income off betting against Cam Newton and the likes. Newton has been a virtual ATM machine for me. He's 0-8 in his last 8 starts but is still talked about like he is some relevant QB. He was actually a 4.5 point favorite in the super bowl vs Peyton Manning! Lamar Jackson was a 10 point favorite over Ryan Tannehill in the divisional round and that didn't work out too well. College football is even better as their are more lab rats running around who fans think are unbeatable.

Social justice warrior lol... dude you have some serious issues. I like Love based on projecting his talent into the nfl, that's it... not because of the color of his skin.

So, Cincy leaks word that they are weighing their options between Burrow and Herbert. I guess that means that Tua is who they really want.

Hmmm...

Tua career YPA: 10.9
Burrow: 9.4

Tua's career %: 69.3%
Burrow: 68.8%

Ohhhh! Right! We're only counting Burrow's last season... My bad...
And no one ever takes into account that before the 2018 season, Joe Burrow came to LSU in the summer. No spring practice, only two months to prepare before real games began.

Towards the end of 2018, he started becoming elite.

I like Tua, but to say he takes more chances down the field than Burrow is just not true at all.

And no one ever takes into account that before the 2018 season, Joe Burrow came to LSU in the summer. No spring practice, only two months to prepare before real games began.

Towards the end of 2018, he started becoming elite.

I like Tua, but to say he takes more chances down the field than Burrow is just not true at all.
Towards the end like right after the 4 consecutive games without a passing TD you mean? You made up ****, got caught...

Just don’t see Cincinnati moving from #1 when there’s a consensus #1 QB with local ties to Ohio and its their greatest need. Why would they ever trade out

Thats a very logical conclusion- but to answer the question why Cincy might trade out? The owner and $

You kno what is funn....

Hmmm...

Tua career YPA: 10.9
Burrow: 9.4

Tua's career %: 69.3%
Burrow: 68.8%

Ohhhh! Right! We're only counting Burrow's last season... My bad...

The dude is located in Baton Rouge. I’m gonna go out on a limb to suggest he’s not completely objective.

His reply to your post above further demonstrates that as he deflects and doesn’t own up to the incorrect statement he made. Shocking. Like not at all. ;)

Back
Top Bottom