miami going to england again | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

miami going to england again

K but I don't think the Cowboys have ever had to host a game in London and they have had a Super Bowl before.
Dallas has a relatively new state of art stadium too. Those stadiums were guaranteed at least one SB anyway. They haven’t hosted a SB since

That effing BLOWS!

We get ****ed with the schedule as a matter of routine!!!

Someone must hate Ross in the league office!

I do no think it is bad news. The team is going to suck next year as well and the stadium will be half empty. One less game for season ticket holders to fork over money more. Plus. I rather they lose a home game next year when they are bad vs. down the road when the team will potentially be good.

The keen positive insights of your threads/posts is starting to get overwhelming!

:lol:

That effing BLOWS!

We get ****ed with the schedule as a matter of routine!!!

Someone must hate Ross in the league office!

If you read the thread you would of saw that Ross agreed to number of home games be moved in exchanged to host a Super Bowl. Our genius owner f*cked us.

The keen positive insights of your threads/posts is starting to get overwhelming!

:lol:

What do you want me to say? They will contend for a playoff spot next year? I am just being realist. The team has so many holes that it will be impossible to fill in one off-season. That is just the truth.

K but I don't think the Cowboys have ever had to host a game in London and they have had a Super Bowl before.
Teams like the Pats, Packers, Steelers and Cowboys have influential owners and/or strong fanbases, they don't need to curry favour with Goodell and the league to get what they want. Weak teams who need favours from Goodell or the influential owners, either for votes regarding relocation, to get Super Bowls, or to build up brownie points for future endevours, will take the hit and happily lose a home game.

That's so unnecessary. Our Fins have played in the most international games, and some teams haven't done it yet. At least, they can make it so we don't lose a home game AGAIN. SMH

Last edited:
Well, if we're going to lose a home game then might as well be in 2020 when we should be better than this year but probably not contenders yet. At least we know they can't do that to us in 2021 when we could be making a run if everything goes according to plan.

That's so unnecessary. Our Fins have played in most international games and some teams haven't done it yet. At least, they can at least make it so we don't lose a home game AGAIN. SMH
I think the Packers are the only team not to play in London. It was the Pack, Texans, and Panthers before this year but Houston and Carolina played there this year

Why is it always a home game for us? And when NE goes - for some reason they are the visitors.

Why is it always a home game for us? And when NE goes - for some reason they are the visitors.

See my post above for why it is always a home game for us. Anyway, for other teams, the home teams tend to be ones that struggle to fill their stadium at home like Jacksonville, TB, Cincinnati etc. It is more financially lucrative to play the game overseas. There owners couldn't care less if it puts their team at a disadvantage because it is good for their pocket book. That is why teams like NE, DAL, Pit etc. will never be the home team.

See my post above for why it is always a home game for us. Anyway, for other teams, the home teams tend to be ones that struggle to fill their stadium at home like Jacksonville, TB, Cincinnati etc. It is more financially lucrative to play the game overseas. There owners couldn't care less if it puts their team at a disadvantage because it is good for their pocket book. That is why teams like NE, DAL, Pit etc. will never be the home team.
I should have known. Money.

What do you want me to say? They will contend for a playoff spot next year? I am just being realist. The team has so many holes that it will be impossible to fill in one off-season. That is just the truth.

1572910296891.png

What will our record be? I want to hit Vegas.
Seriously, how do you KNOW? You say things that are your opinion not necessarily the truth.

I think the Packers are the only team not to play in London. It was the Pack, Texans, and Panthers before this year but Houston and Carolina played there this year

Oh, I know, but this is what, our 5th? ....and I'm guessing like 3 out of the last 4 or 5 years now.

If it’s a 9:00 AM kickoff I’m 100% in favor of it. Love getting my football out of the way so I can golf. Doesn’t playing these games help in future Super Bowl bids?

Oh, I know, but this is what, our 5th? ....and I'm guessing like 3 out of the last 4 or 5 years now.
2007, 2015 and 2017 as the 'home' team, 2014 as the 'visitors'.

Rams have also played four times, the Raiders five and the Jags six.

Back
Top Bottom