Miami @ Green Bay...Who's with Us?! :) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami @ Green Bay...Who's with Us?! :)

Still haven't decided if I'm gonna do every Hurricanes game again this season. Right now I'm at NO but that could very well change depending on how many trivia gigs I can setup thru the week.

Right now:

@ Ohio State
@ Pittsburgh
@ Duke
@ Clemson
@ Georgia Tech
Florida State
North Carolina
@ Virginia (MAYBE. This is Halloween. All depends on that wedding lmao)

@ Green Bay (Toss up)
@ Oakland (More than likely)
Pittsburgh

Really sad about the number of Dolphin games this year compared to last year...

Oakland will be a kick in the ***. I'll take you up to the Tonga Room and all the other hotspots around SF.

****, I'll do you one better. I'll take you to where he hangs out at all the time. Crazy Tom, as he's known around there.

I picked mine up at ticketzoom.com they were way cheaper than other sites i checked out. :hump:

My Grandfather was born in WI and settled in Homestead, FL after the Korean War, and became a huge Fin fan from their inception, but he still pulls for the Packers on any other occasion. I'll be calling him from the stands, it's going to be fantastic!

Get your tickets while you can bud. :)

Cheapest ticket on there is $137. You call that cheap? :d-day:

Cheapest ticket on there is $137. You call that cheap? :d-day:

Unfortunately, that is a good deal for there. Many people said I could't get any good tix for the game, and I proved them wrong. I do wish mine were cheaper, but to be on the railing just a few feet from our guys will be well worth it. I plan on getting plenty of autographs and just jawing with the team. :up:

Just got my tickets to the Packer Vs Dolphins game!!Sec 138 row 57.We will be going and staying the night Sat and Sun nights.we are in the process of getting a RV and just hanging in the parking lot all weekend.let me know if anyone wants to meet up.I will be traveling with 2 packers fans and a rams fan.Rams fan is gonna have to wear a fin jersey that day--LOL.

Count me in. My gramps has already given me his two season tickets. I know a bunch of people with 4 or 5. And I have a group of aleast 4 Fin Fans from Wisconsin, I am just counting the days. Cant wait!

PS The NFL has a rotating schedule. So we play ever team, at least once every 4 years, alternating home than away. Last time I the Fins visited Lambue was a monday nighter, Ray Lucas was starting for the injured Jay Fiedler. He went down, than in comes Sage Rosenfels. He sucked and the fins got smoked. That was Ricky's first season with the team (the year he ran for 1853 yards). I was decked out in my Ricky jersey, sporting the dreadlocks. Not sure what im gunna wear this upcoming year?

My wife and I plan on getting in town sometime Saturday, and will swing by the stadium to see it before the chaos on Sunday. :) We'll look for you guys tailgating. :)

Still haven't decided if I'm gonna do every Hurricanes game again this season. Right now I'm at NO but that could very well change depending on how many trivia gigs I can setup thru the week.

Right now:

@ Ohio State
@ Pittsburgh
@ Duke
@ Clemson
@ Georgia Tech
Florida State
North Carolina
@ Virginia (MAYBE. This is Halloween. All depends on that wedding lmao)

@ Green Bay (Toss up)
@ Oakland (More than likely)
Pittsburgh

Really sad about the number of Dolphin games this year compared to last year...

What, do you have season tickets to the Canes? One of the guys I worked with graduated from Miami and goes to almost every Cane game, even Boise. He's already talking about the Ohio State game and what bars he's going to... *******. Doesn't even invite me.

Back
Top Bottom