Miami @ Green Bay...Who's with Us?! :) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami @ Green Bay...Who's with Us?! :)

RealityBites

Realistic Fan
Reaction score
Finally, my Wife and I will be seeing our Phins play @ Lambeau!!! Got my tickets tonight! Section 117, 1st row railing seats right behind our benches(early Christmas Gift)! Already can't wait!:clap:

If you're going to the game and plan on tailgating let me know. It would be nice if we could get a group of Phin Fans gathered up representing. :up:

Really had my heart set on this game but when the schedule came out this game couldn't have fallen on a worse day. I'm still gonna try and make the game but there's no way I'm gonna miss the Hurricanes and Seminoles in Miami the day before. I'd have to see what flights out of Lauderdale and Miami to Green Bay would cost and what times, etc.

Gonna be tough though.

Me and my sister are going to try and get tickets she is a big packer fan so she has always wanted to go

Really had my heart set on this game but when the schedule came out this game couldn't have fallen on a worse day. I'm still gonna try and make the game but there's no way I'm gonna miss the Hurricanes and Seminoles in Miami the day before. I'd have to see what flights out of Lauderdale and Miami to Green Bay would cost and what times, etc.
Gonna be tough though.

Good news! The Canes are playing @ Duke the day before (I'll Tivo that and listen to it on my drive to GB Satuday), and they Noles the week before.:up:

Get your tickets bro!
:hi5:

:woot:

Good news! The Canes are playing @ Duke the day before (I'll Tivo that and listen to it on my drive to GB Satuday), and they Noles the week before.:up:

Get your tickets bro! :hi5:

:woot:

**** you're right lol. KINDA good news. I'll be at the Duke game as well so now I guess I gotta see what I can do about getting a flight out of Raleigh/Durham. Really not gonna feel like driving all the way to Charlotte or Atlanta for a decent flight.

**** you're right lol. KINDA good news. I'll be at the Duke game as well so now I guess I gotta see what I can do about getting a flight out of Raleigh/Durham. Really not gonna feel like driving all the way to Charlotte or Atlanta for a decent flight.

We may not be as good as the Packers, and we may lose; but Miami may not play them again there for the next 8 years..so I had to do it. Been itching to see a game there for a very long time, and this is perfect. :)

Problem we have now is...my Taylor, Thomas, Marino and Porter jerseys aren't going.....I'll be wearing my Orange Ricky jersey, and I'll have to get a new one for my wife.

Have you been there before? The sidelines are very close to the stands, it's going to be awesome! We saw the Colts lose to Miami sitting 1st row behind our D in Indy (I should post some pictures from that one) and saw our guys beat the Bears in 2006(see avatar); a HUGE upset game...Great memories!

A win in GB would be very sweet, and make the drive home a lot more bearable. :hi5:

Never been to Green Bay and that's why I'm really wanting to go to this game. Gonna really try to make this one and the Oakland game.

Me and my sister are going to try and get tickets she is a big packer fan so she has always wanted to go

I picked mine up at ticketzoom.com they were way cheaper than other sites i checked out. :hump:

My Grandfather was born in WI and settled in Homestead, FL after the Korean War, and became a huge Fin fan from their inception, but he still pulls for the Packers on any other occasion. I'll be calling him from the stands, it's going to be fantastic!

Get your tickets while you can bud. :)

Never been to Green Bay and that's why I'm really wanting to go to this game. Gonna really try to make this one and the Oakland game.

Gotta make it to the Oakland game. I'm actually going to the Dook game as well this year.

The Oakland game is actually the more likely "road" game for me. Like I said, had to hope that the Oakland or Green Bay game fell in December but I can roll with the end of November. I'm probably gonna do the Pittsburgh game as well since the 'Canes are at home that weekend as well.

You gonna make it for Florida State.

I wanted to see either the Minn or GB game depending on the game dates...which turned out nicely. But I had bought my family tickets to see the Marlins in Chitown for my birthday, so had to drop one game for sure...so the Minn game is out. Caught the last Minn game in Miami in 2006, another great game! I'd think that I may be the Phins good luck charm, but I witnessed us losing to the Patsies in the AFC Championship Game after the 85 Season. That game still hurts.

So, Get 'R Done! See ya there! :up:

Duke is garbage man. You don't want to waste a trip. Make it to Florida State.

I'll probably end up making it to both. Just depends on what I'm going to be doing next semester, things have gotten turned upside down, but not in a bad way actually.

Back
Top Bottom