Miami has a real shot at Division title! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami has a real shot at Division title!

CpuFan

Active Roster
Reaction score
Losses to Miami and Jets which is a real possibllity
with how the Jets are playing now coupled with Miami
winning out and Miami has Dicision title.

Hey it really is AVAILABLE!
GO get it MIAMI!

New England Schedule

7 Dec 03 Dolphins 4:15 pm L
4 Dec 03 Jaguars 1:00 pm L
AT 20 Dec 03 at Jets 8:30 pm on ESPN L
27 Dec 03 Bills 1:30 W

NE loses to miami and ANY remaining team, plus the dolphins wins out...miami win the division by virtue of division record tiebraker :)

I've got my fingers crossed, but the Dolphins winning the division is a realistic long-shot. I know you're just being optimistic, but realistically, that we would win out and that the Pats would lose to such underdogs is unlikely. Could happen, but don't bet your kid's college fund.

The Pats play down to there oponnent. They should have lost to Houston. They are undefeated vs teams with winning records. If we can beat them they could easliy lose to one of the remaining teams. Of course it is just as likely that we will also.

If the Dolphins win this weekend, we have a chance. If we don't win this weekend, we will not win the division.

Originally posted by NCFINFAN38
The Pats play down to there oponnent. They should have lost to Houston. They are undefeated vs teams with winning records. If we can beat them they could easliy lose to one of the remaining teams. Of course it is just as likely that we will also.

We play down to our opponents EVERY week. Pats aint only ones. As for you thinking about a division title? I got six words for you.

We Believe in an AFC Title

We need to just take care of business. I can't even remember how many times I've said "If this team loses and if that team loses" and then they do, but we still lose. Let's just beat some NE *** and take care of business the rest of the way. No team wants a piece of us wherever we have to play. Not if we end the season with a 7 game winning streak. If we don't win the div, we'll just be going right back up to NE again to kick their ***.

GO PHINS!

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
If the Dolphins win this weekend, we have a chance. If we don't win this weekend, we will not win the division.

On the top of that if we reach the playoffs we will be a first round exit.

Back
Top Bottom