Miami has not come from behind yet this year. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami has not come from behind yet this year.

nflddolfan

AKA Shed Dawg Mike
Reaction score
In all 4 losses we got down in a hole early and were never able to overcome it. In the 2 wins we did not trail at all, although Carolina did tie the game late. We have not been able to overcome any deficits yet this year. That tells me this team is lacking confidence and focus. Soon time for Saban to start the purge and focus on the future. If we lose the next game against the saints, we are likely to end up 2 and 7 with the Falcons and Pats on deck. If that happens season is done and time to move on.

Good point, it seems teams are trying to score on us early to take the running game away and make us one dimensional. If they score early and stuff our run in the first quarter or so they got us beat. We haven't been able to get off the field in weeks though defensively and teams are just holding the ball forever. This is hard to watch, but if your a diehard you deal with it and hope for improvement.

I'm pretty sure Carolina scored on their opening drive.

Good observation, and no, Carolina never led in that game. I think this team is still suffering from a lack of leadership among the players, and it gets even worse when Seau is out. We still have no offensive leader as well. All this makes for a mentally weak team that can't overcome adversity.

shouright said:
Good observation, and no, Carolina never led in that game. I think this team is still suffering from a lack of leadership among the players, and it gets even worse when Seau is out. We still have no offensive leader as well. All this makes for a mentally weak team that can't overcome adversity.

Ronnie Brown will be an offensive leader soon.. probably next year though..

Its sortve difficult to come back from behind when the QB cannot complete a single pass..

shouright said:

You're right. My bad.

dolphan98 said:
We almost did against Buffalo. If not for a Ronnie Brown fumble, we may have won that game.

Almost only counts in horsehoes and handgrenades.

Back
Top Bottom