Miami Heat 2014 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Heat 2014

Insane game for Whiteside, if we can stay healthy the 2nd half of the season should be a lot better.

Oh man it would be alot of fun to see Whiteside just pack the hell out of Kevin Love time and time again.

Troll attempt 2/10, would not bang.

How is it a troll attempt? They're 20-24 and the 7 seed right now. What I said was factual and could actually happen.

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

Wade, Bosh and Deng all missed a bunch of games. Add in the fact that Whiteside is now a star. This team will not finish below .500 guaranteed

It's nice to have goals I guess

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

and beat the spurs for the title.

THAT would be funny :lol:

Funny indeed. I'd take that if it meant they beat LeBron James and Co. in the East Finals.

Funny indeed. I'd take that if it meant they beat LeBron James and Co. in the East Finals.

Stranger things have happened but i think Atl may be the team to beat in the east.

Incredible how Whiteside can't get a job one night and the next is playing like an all star. Just on his physical attributes alone you'd think he'd get an opportunity somewhere. There are plenty of big men in the NBA with very little in the way of basketball skills.

I hope they can bring him along slowly and try to get him a bit more involved. Hes capable of doing so much more, and I can't wait to see the evolution.

How much more dumb luck does Riley have?

We haven't had a true center since Alonzo. The kid may be a flash in the pan but if he keeps it up they may make some noise in the playoffs. All depends on Wade's health.

here's the blocks Mike

[video=youtube_share;kaEdk0GLqhk]http://youtu.be/kaEdk0GLqhk[/video]

12 not 13

Last edited by a moderator:
Man Whiteside is making this season fun, i hope he keeps it up and we keep him long term, make him a Heatlifer!

Definitely. I don't know how the hell they're doing it but I like it. It's fun to have a team that has always stunk do incredibly well all of a sudden.

And with no big stars. Unreal , now they could fizzle in the playoffs but my friends who are fans of theirs are on cloud nine.

Dragic changes everything with Wade back this is a steller starting five. Look out for the heat

Back
Top Bottom